• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First Week Weigh In!!! WOOO WOOO!!

Thats brilliant well done, any tips for me i am struggling abit today

S: 13st9lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30 Loss: 1st2lb(8.38%)
blood hell thats great well done you

S: 11st0lb C: 10st10lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 28.3 Loss: 0st4lb(2.6%)
Fantastic first week's lose - wow! Keep it up you're doing great babes x

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Thats awesome!! Very well done! Good on ya!

Thanks for all the replies! I am really buzzing at the moment! I have a lot to loose though!
I have just been drinking lots of water and I took a photo of what my scales said when I started! If I feel tempted I just look at the photo! For some reason it puts me off LOL.
I love this diet....xx

S: 19st6lb C: 18st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 36.7 Loss: 0st9lb(3.31%)
Hi Freedom.

I know EXACTLY how you feel. I lost 11lbs on my first week! And I was soo..... just happy and excited and proud of myself!

Keep up the amazing work!

x

Thanks for all the replies! I am really buzzing at the moment! I have a lot to loose though!
I have just been drinking lots of water and I took a photo of what my scales said when I started! If I feel tempted I just look at the photo! For some reason it puts me off LOL.
I love this diet....xx
Great idea Im going to do that.........
Well done and you'll weight will fly off.....xxxx

S: 16st7lb C: 15st7lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 33 Loss: 1st0lb(6.06%)
Wow thats a brill idea! Im gonna do it too and stick it to my fridge to stop me picking at my fiances yummy non diet food!

Thanks again....glad you like my idea about taking pic of scales. Feeling really positive still and am happy for the 1st time in ages.....long may it continue! lol I have PCOS and it's usually really hard to loose weight so yay. You are all doing really great with weight loss and you are such an encouragement to me. Thanks :D

sooz78

Is wearing skinny jeans!
S: 16st9lb C: 13st6lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 3st3lb(19.31%)
Hi well done on such a great first weeks loss! I too have PCOS and found it really hard to lose weight but have lost 2 stone now in a month! It is because with pcos you should follow a diabetic diet due to blood sugars being a major factor. Keep going its so worth it and i know what you mean about being happy!