First week weigh in!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Size14isallIask!, 7 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Size14isallIask!

Size14isallIask! Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have just got back from the chemist and I am ..... 6lb lighter !! :p

Now my first week has been no easy week ... had a slip up (little one) but still a slip up saturday night and unexpectedly got TOTM yesterday and felt bloated as hell so I am absolutely chuffed.

I know now I can do a full week, no slip ups and hopefully match/if not beat that next week ... watch this space

Wahooo!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

well done :) After the first week it goes amazingly fast , and if you think , I have done 1 week so I can do 2 ... if youve done 2 weeks you can do 4 .. done 1 month .. you can do 2 ..3...4 etc , that is how I am doing it and I am suddenly at week 6 and its flown by !!!
    Good luck with the next week .. just focus on next weeks WI !
    katie

4. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Well that is good news!! Great that your slip up did not affect your loss too badly. But!!! no more breaking the rules. Stay strong this week. Drink lots and lots of water. Statistically, 80% of the time we think we are hungry, it is actually water that our bodies are craving. So grab a bottle of water the next time you feel the munchies coming on!! lots of luck for week 2.

5. vicky1

vicky1 Full Member

Well done!!!

6. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante - currently
    Brilliant well done you :D

7. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.46%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim ~ now maintaining hopefully
    Well done on the loss. Dont be upset if you dont lose the same amount next week coz we tend to lose mostly water the first week. Next week it will be 100% fat. Hopefully the TOTM will be gone next week so you will get a lovely big loss again. xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.