First week weigh in!

I have just got back from the chemist and I am ..... 6lb lighter !! :p

Now my first week has been no easy week ... had a slip up (little one) but still a slip up saturday night and unexpectedly got TOTM yesterday and felt bloated as hell so I am absolutely chuffed.

I know now I can do a full week, no slip ups and hopefully match/if not beat that next week ... watch this space

Wahooo!!!

well done :) After the first week it goes amazingly fast , and if you think , I have done 1 week so I can do 2 ... if youve done 2 weeks you can do 4 .. done 1 month .. you can do 2 ..3...4 etc , that is how I am doing it and I am suddenly at week 6 and its flown by !!!
Good luck with the next week .. just focus on next weeks WI !
katie

Well that is good news!! Great that your slip up did not affect your loss too badly. But!!! no more breaking the rules. Stay strong this week. Drink lots and lots of water. Statistically, 80% of the time we think we are hungry, it is actually water that our bodies are craving. So grab a bottle of water the next time you feel the munchies coming on!! lots of luck for week 2.

Brilliant well done you :D

Well done on the loss. Dont be upset if you dont lose the same amount next week coz we tend to lose mostly water the first week. Next week it will be 100% fat. Hopefully the TOTM will be gone next week so you will get a lovely big loss again. xxx

Back