First week

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by bigmuthabluffa, 24 May 2011 Social URL.

1. bigmuthabluffa

bigmuthabluffa Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi all I statred CD last Fri and have got through the worst and am in ketosis now:rolleyes:

I WI on a Fri, and I will keep a log on here of my journey, how I feel, the lows and highs etc, today is a good day I am heading out to appointments with clients, I am a make-up artist and nail technician.

I have so far liked the vanilla, strawberry, choc mint & fruits of the forest shakes, I couldn't get on with the porridges, and have tried the oriental and spicy tomato soups they are good, I could even sya I enjoyed the tomato one, but then it is my fav soup anyway so maybe I am Biased:p

I have got my intake of water to 3ltrs and hoping to keep it going to four but struggle at the moment.

I haven't tried the bars yet but will in week 3 as instructed by my CDC.

And next week after WI 1 I will start some gentle exercise and see if that helps increase the WL a bit more.

Here's some encouragement and support to all of you who are struggling and a 'yougo g'friend/bfriend' for those on a roll:flirt2:
    Have a great day

Anna x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.