• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First week!!

I just started Lipotrim yesterday I did it before a couple of years ago before an operation but had to come off it due to strong medication. Hoping to lose 6-7 stone..... but first goal is 2 stone. Am finding it OK today although yesterday was hard going cos of stress at home - and a killer headache which was mainly due to the stress!!! know headaches arent uncommon in first week but i have been fine today. just need to make sure i drink some more - am terrible at making sure i drink enough normally never mind when im on this!! Just about to have soup now. how is everyone?!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Good luck on your journey, i'm sure you'll do it :D

Hey :)

I'm starting my diet tomorrow. I've done it before, about 4 years ago before I fell pregnant with my daughter. I know what to expect but at the same time I'm dreading it. My willpower isn't the beat at the best of time lol. Also, I LOVE my chewing gum :(

Good luck with your weigh in, keep us posted :)

Tiana

Good luck

Hope the headache stays away

dolphin10

Silver Member
I just started Lipotrim yesterday I did it before a couple of years ago before an operation but had to come off it due to strong medication. Hoping to lose 6-7 stone..... but first goal is 2 stone. Am finding it OK today although yesterday was hard going cos of stress at home - and a killer headache which was mainly due to the stress!!! know headaches arent uncommon in first week but i have been fine today. just need to make sure i drink some more - am terrible at making sure i drink enough normally never mind when im on this!! Just about to have soup now. how is everyone?!
Welcome to the forum, if you stick to it 100% you will lose 2 stones in no time. Good luck

v12345

Silver Member
Hiya vixen
U can definitely lose 2st in no time Hun, just stick at it.
Good luck.
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Heya thanks everyone - did anyone else get a huuuuge energy kick even just in the first week???!!!

v12345

Silver Member
VixenBuffy said:
Heya thanks everyone - did anyone else get a huuuuge energy kick even just in the first week???!!!
Unfortunately not me Hun! I still suffer from lethargy n tiredness even after 11 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

dolphin10

Silver Member
No, I didn't feel hungry but I thought about food all the time. The first weigh in session cures all that:D

fatgirlslim74

Determind to do it!!!!!!!
Well done on your first week. I am hoping to do it this time, have been trying. Got to lose a stone quickly, lost 3 stone last year. Just watch for bad habits creeping back.

Thank you Weighed in today - am happy as only really started on Wednesday properly as my mum ended up getting rushed in hospital last weekend. I lost 6lbs on first week :D .... or first 4 days even...

fatgirlslim74

Determind to do it!!!!!!!
Well done darling, great loss, hope your mum is ok!