First week..

sheba

and I have lost 7.5lbs!!:) marvellous!! I have also just done the first exercise class I have done in years and it was OK! I survived, I can do this and I am enjoying it! It also the longest I have gone without a glass of wine in years and I can do that too!!
Feeling very very positive and believe me I have done it all, including losing 4 stone on lighter life and putting it all back on :sigh:
This feels like it could be a real new way of life and not just a quick hit....wish me luck!

Wow, well done Sheba!! I feel the same as you - this is the first diet I have done where I feel I can get to target!!

Keep at it and congrats again on your fantastic loss!!

Xx

sheba said:
and I have lost 7.5lbs!!:) marvellous!! I have also just done the first exercise class I have done in years and it was OK! I survived, I can do this and I am enjoying it! It also the longest I have gone without a glass of wine in years and I can do that too!!
Feeling very very positive and believe me I have done it all, including losing 4 stone on lighter life and putting it all back on :sigh:
This feels like it could be a real new way of life and not just a quick hit....wish me luck!

Awe well done hun. It's my first week on RC too. I've also done LL :sigh: good luck. We can all do this together.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Thank you all for your support! Feeling good still and today my jeans feel looser, I haven't got that cant breathe feeling when I sit down!!

Not sure as I havent been to a class this time round... I noticed at the top of this forum area there were food diaries posted.... I do a food diary on my phone... on an app which records what I eat and how many calories I have left.. you just enter the words in and it has a database on it which finds them and tells you the calories.. not found anything yet that isnt on it... :)

Back