1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

First Week

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by Nataliebr15, 3 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Nataliebr15

Nataliebr15 New Member

I am going back to slimming world this evening, so am hoping that I have put loads on since last year when I joined. I lose motivation very quickly but am determine to lose the 3st I need to.

:devilangel:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Daiseydee

Daiseydee New Member

It's my first week too. Not going to class but am following the green plan- prefer this to any other.
    Hoping to lose 8lbs in June and have joined that challenge
    Good Luck

4. Luigidoll

Luigidoll Well-Known Member

Hi! My first week too! Re-started on Tuesday after a few years away from sw. Put on loads at the beginning of this year so keen to start shifting it!

I feel better already for the fruit & veg and cutting out rubbish :)