First weekend

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by skinny dreamer, 8 July 2011 Social URL.

1. skinny dreamer

skinny dreamer Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.12%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi all day 4 and finding it hard , very hard to drink shakes . Well first weekend pizza in oven for kids , normally it this time I would be thinking of what take away to have so finding it tough not to make excuses to why it would be a reson to break it and start again monday which is normally the case but I know I can't has anyone got tips how to get through weekend ????????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. clair-louise

clair-louise Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.91%)
    Diet:
    xenical
    Everyone says it get easier by day 3 and 4 but I'm coming to the conclusion that some days are just hard and somedays are really easy like for example yesterday was day 9 for me found tea time really hard but tonight I could care about family members eating and have stuggled to eat my soup managed half just go with the flow and ride those cravings. x

4. skinny dreamer

skinny dreamer Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.12%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks Clair normally I find soup ok but tonight it was tough really want it to be bed time :D

5. Munch

Munch Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(10.17%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Totally agree with Clair-Louise. I'm on day 26 and some days I feel like this is a doddle, other days I think I'm going burst if I don't eat something solid. Cravings are just that tho, they will pass and the more you ignore them the stronger you'll feel and the slimmer you'll get!
    Can you make any plans for the weekend, totally unrelated to eating? Go for walk, shops, get your nails done, have a swim, something you'll enjoy to look forward to that will pass a bit of time.
    Hang in there, first weekend is going to be tough but imagine how you'll feel Monday morning having stuck with it over the weekend.
    x

6. BellaMamma

BellaMamma Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.92%)
    distract yourself! my first weekend we went to legoland. my kids had their food, i had no money, so couldn't buy anything. it was the cinema the next day... put yourself in places where you can't cheat. (i refuse to pay the overinflated cinema food prices!)

7. feelinggood

feelinggood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    mixed-calories
    My first weekend aswell,good luck.the feeling of sucsess monday is keeping me going,xx

8. feelinggood

feelinggood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    mixed-calories
    My first weekend aswell,good luck.the feeling of sucsess monday is keeping me going,and weigh in thursday,xx

9. Sakora

Sakora Sakora Princess Warrior

Start Weight:
    16st7.9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.9lb(8.58%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    My first weekend too, I am going to see what nice leaf teas I can find and buy a nice coffee for myself this weekend. I will be doing the grocery shop for the family so I really hope I can hold out. I only lasted a week when I did this in 2006 and I am still in the same situation now wanting to loose weight so this time I am determined to retrain rethink and redo myself. All the best everyone.

[​IMG]

Last edited: 8 July 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.