First Weeker- What did people loose on 1st Month/ Weekly

Im just starting my first week of WW! with just over 3 and a half stone to loose before my first major target of 10st7.0lbs :sigh::(

My main reason for doing this is so I can get running again and achieve my fastest ever 5K time. I was just wondering how people did in their first month. I would like to achieve my target in 6 months but understand month one will probably be the biggest month for loosing. :)

Whats everybodies different experiences on WW PP during the first month!

Thank you.

Dan x

HI there! I'm on weight watchers and i lost 10 and a half pounds in my first month (or 4 weight ins), and 7 pounds in the second month. I'd be very happy with another half stone off by the start of Feb!

HI there! I'm on weight watchers and i lost 10 and a half pounds in my first month (or 4 weight ins), and 7 pounds in the second month. I'd be very happy with another half stone off by the start of Feb!

Hi SaraSlimmer- Wow 17 and Half Pounds in 2 Months is Amazing :):clap::clap::clap: Did you exercise during this period a lot?

I have 44 pounds to get me to where I usually sit at then another 7 to get me to where I really want to be :) But if I aim for 8 pounds a month at least I should be done by my goal date of July! Me and the o/h are gonna book a holiday to celebrate. Im gonna purchase a bikini and hopefully feel confident :confused::)

Danielle x

I'm on day two, so far so good. I'm trying not to weigh myself until I've done a full week. It's hard, I want instant results... :)
Well done on your weight loss, hopefully I'll be posting my success here next week.

Im on day 5 i think now, did an early weigh in today due to work and ive lost 3lbs :) and thats with a couple struggle days. Thats not following a plan though, just healthy eating and exercise

I started my plan without weighing myself first, which was stupid. One week in and I weigh..what I thought I did to begin with (so STS) but in reality I was probably far heavier because I gorged and drank grotesquely over Christmas. So I've lost a few pounds of Christmas excess, now to get started on the rest, haha.
I got weighed at the swimming pool tonight and I'm now counting this as my first proper WI and the beginning of the first proper week.:D

Im on day 5 i think now, did an early weigh in today due to work and ive lost 3lbs :) and thats with a couple struggle days. Thats not following a plan though, just healthy eating and exercise

Hi AliceLouise,

I'm trying to lose weight with healthy eating and exercise, too. What kind of regime do you have at the minute?
I'm eating 1200-1300 cals per day, swimming 5 times per week - hoping for good results!

Hi AliceLouise,

I'm trying to lose weight with healthy eating and exercise, too. What kind of regime do you have at the minute?
I'm eating 1200-1300 cals per day, swimming 5 times per week - hoping for good results!

Hi :) Urm ive just basically changed my diet completely, cut out chocolate and takeaways, vastly reducing other baddies like bread and crisps to treat things and eating a lot more healthy things. Not really calorie counting as my diet had gotten really bad just changing my diet will reduce them.

For exercise im going on long walks with my OH, Zumba once a week, may do a second class when i get going fully and i have Wii fit and other fitness games and DVD's so i try to do at least a small workout every day :D

Good luck with your plan, it sounds really good :D

Hey there, I'm just about to start my second week, hoping to lose 50lbs just to feel better and live longer for the kids! So far so good, and I've been rewarded with a 6lbs loss! I know it can't go on on such a way but I'm chuffed that my cold turkey (actually I was fed up of cold turkey!) start on the 31st Dec was worth it!!

I know I've got to exercise to assist this....I just hate gyms and jogging seems monotonous! Wish there was something I enjoyed that I could do!

JB.

Hey there, I'm just about to start my second week, hoping to lose 50lbs just to feel better and live longer for the kids! So far so good, and I've been rewarded with a 6lbs loss! I know it can't go on on such a way but I'm chuffed that my cold turkey (actually I was fed up of cold turkey!) start on the 31st Dec was worth it!!

I know I've got to exercise to assist this....I just hate gyms and jogging seems monotonous! Wish there was something I enjoyed that I could do!

JB.

Hi JB.

You should maybe download the NHS Couch 2 5K app onto your mobile. It gradually builds up runs to 5K over nine weeks with just 3 runs a week. I really like it. It works in conjunction with Music so i just put on a playlist of my favourite songs and pop the app on. The first few I felt like giving up but now I am on my 7th Run and I really like it.

I am a member of a gym but feels like everyone there is so in shape and i always get dispondant with it!

Danielle x

Alice.

Thats Kind of like weight watchers accept my food has a point value, I'm the kind of person who needs the control with food or I just go for it. he he :) I do think your way is most sensible, healthy eating and exercise is the way forward! I eventually hope to get to that stage.

Im trying to do 30 mins of exercise a day! So far managed it but dont get weighed till monday. I know if i weigh early and dont see a loss i'll be disappointed.

Good Luck x

I started my plan without weighing myself first, which was stupid. One week in and I weigh..what I thought I did to begin with (so STS) but in reality I was probably far heavier because I gorged and drank grotesquely over Christmas. So I've lost a few pounds of Christmas excess, now to get started on the rest, haha.
I got weighed at the swimming pool tonight and I'm now counting this as my first proper WI and the beginning of the first proper week.:D

You have a similar weight loss to me, similar height and the same start date. Keep me updated on how your getting on and your weight loss. Be nice to know how others are getting on week by week :)

Danielle x

Hi SaraSlimmer- Wow 17 and Half Pounds in 2 Months is Amazing :):clap::clap::clap: Did you exercise during this period a lot?

I do quite a lot of walking to work and back (about 4 miles a day) and also went to the gym and swam at least once per week.

I second trying the couch 2 5K app/podcasts - I've tried them a few times in the past and given up halfway through, but it has finally clicked for me and I'm up to running 25 minutes at a time on the treadmill.

Back