Step 1 Sole Source First Weigh In after 13 days!

soontobeskinnyjc

LOST 14lbs and 8 3/4 inches!

I am delighted absolutely delighted!!! So I am posting this on here as not everyone knows I am on CWP!!! So happy! :bliss::bliss:

well done, thats a fab loss!! I havent told people im on this plan either, id lie to see when they start to notice a change in me though :)

well done, thats a fab loss!! I havent told people im on this plan either, id lie to see when they start to notice a change in me though :)

Thanks! Its not that im embarrassed or ashamed or anything I just wanted to wait and see how I got on first before I went telling everyone and embarrassing myself if I failed haha! And like you I would rather people told me if they noticed that Id lost weight rather than just saying 'oh you look slimmer' just because they know im on a diet! x

Well done, that's a fantastic loss!

Not alot of people know about me either
well done on the stone loss!!
Have people started to notice?
x

Thank you, im delighted! Well 3 people have mentioned it! 2 of them know about the diet and one doesnt so when they asked i was happy! But i dont know if they are just sayin it because i uually am on a dietyo rncourage me haha i kind of notice it but not that much but im hoping after the next two weeks i'll start to notice a little aswell! :) xx

Back