• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First weigh in after 5 days on ss+

Im over the moon !!!! ive lost 11lb :)

I had to change my weigh in date this week as kids have the dentist and I was a bit nervy as i thought would only be 2 or 3 off ....
Im really trying to get weight down as im off to the Hop Farm music festival on 2 july and i really look nice .. my mate is going and she is super trim, we are sharing a tent and tbh if i dont shift this she wont even fit in the door!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

bindiboo

Hi its me again
S: 15st10.5lb C: 14st9lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 35.2 Loss: 1st1.5lb(7.03%)
Im over the moon !!!! ive lost 11lb :)

I had to change my weigh in date this week as kids have the dentist and I was a bit nervy as i thought would only be 2 or 3 off ....
Im really trying to get weight down as im off to the Hop Farm music festival on 2 july and i really look nice .. my mate is going and she is super trim, we are sharing a tent and tbh if i dont shift this she wont even fit in the door!!!

well done hun!!!!:D

Clazzac

Silver Member
S: 17st3lb C: 14st5lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 30.6 Loss: 2st12lb(16.6%)
Well done you - that's a great loss. Keep it up and you'll look fab by July!

Felix

Gold Member
S: 14st3.5lb C: 13st5.8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 0st11.7lb(5.86%)
Well done!!! I went to hop farm the year before last and it was a great little festival :) had tickets for last year but we couldn't go :(

Thanks hun xx last year was fab but v hot !! really looking forward to seeing Morrissey and Brandon Flowers this year...my fave festi i think xx