First weigh in...after a difficult week

First weigh in and I have lost 5lbs.

A little gutted actually as I really let myself down by cheating (big time!) on Friday. But I did get straight back on it on Saturday.

So I shouldn't be too devastated...but I am :( I know others have lost a lot more in their first weeks...

-5lbs is still a very good loss. Don't be too hard on yourself.

I cheated for 3 days this week (it should have been Friday only but turned into the whole weekend, lol!). I STS but I'm okay with that and back on track today.

Just forget about it now and move on.

Good luck x

WEEK 1: -9lbs :D
WEEK 2: -2lbs :)

WEEK 3: -2lbs :)
WEEK 4: -3lbs :)
WEEK 5: -2lbs :)
WEEK 6: STS (ok with that because I had 3 days off plan)

Inches: -12
(needs updating) :D

1[SUP]st[/SUP] mini goal: lose a stone in a month – done!
2[SUP]nd[/SUP] mini goal: get into the 9’s asap – done!

I know I have to stay positive but just feeling really deflated at the minute :(

Also I have started to go to the gym since starting. Can this have an effect on my weight lost. I went 4 times last week...spin twice, body pump and a cardio gym session.

What step are you following?

My CDC told me I was to do no exercise at all whilst following SS+ as this would prevent me losing weight.

I haven't done any exercise since I started this diet.

You should perhaps consult your CDC.

x

Yeah, please do check.

I was definitely advised to do NO exercise whilst following SS+.

How do you find exercising on so little calories?

x

The exercise is fine actually. No problem so far at all. It actually clears my head.

I hope it's ok to exercise while on SS as I'm really
Motivated and don't want to stop :|

I'm doing sole source. So 3 shakes a day. I am pretty sure she said exercise was ok.

I'll have to check with her.

5lbs is good for the first week...the weight comes off everyone differently and you will soon get into your own pattern. Well done!:happy096:

I see in your stats that you are 5' 9" and if that is correct you should be on 4 shakes a day as your body would need the extra protein and nutrition.

Hi - just wanted to say I'm exercising, swimming mostly, and it doesn't appear to b having an adverse effect on my weight loss x

Ah that's good. I wish I could do more then float as swimming is a really good way to get exercise. I'll have to continue to torture that is Spin and Body Pump!

There is so much conflicting advice about exercising - it's really confusing!

I decided to "take the plunge" last night and did 47 minutes walking on my treadmill, burning 203 calories. I'm going to keep this up, not necessarily every night, and see how it affects my weigh-in next week.

I can't see how it can hurt plus it's important to be fit so you can keep the weight off after the diet has finished. Let us know how u get on!! xx

I can't see how it can hurt plus it's important to be fit so you can keep the weight off after the diet has finished. Let us know how u get on!! xx

Thanks Christy. I managed 50 minutes on the TM last night and burned 211 calories.

Congratulations on your fabulous weight loss in just 2 weeks :D You must be highly motivated by it. Keep up the good work.

x

Yes it is motivating - got a long way to go but I'm determined to get rid of this weight and get my confidence back :) xx

Back