• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

first weigh in after reaching target

anyone now where to get target member sticker thing to put on my sig cant find em? thanks xxx

Mrs V

Loves Life!
I think for the signature sticker, just copy someone elses and paste in your signature box Huni.

Well done on staying the same, thats a really good achievement for a target member!

Iris

Well done, that's impressive! Just finding the right balance seems like a challenge - do you have any tips? I'm gearing myself up for maintenance and I'm pretty scared I'll screw it up and start gaining again.

Well done, that's impressive! Just finding the right balance seems like a challenge - do you have any tips? I'm gearing myself up for maintenance and I'm pretty scared I'll screw it up and start gaining again.
hi hun i added 2 heathy extras over the week and i did us my syns up on most days. a friend of mine who is also maintaining sticks the the diet and loses then goes mad having like 3 take aways but she is bouncing up and down a lot. i did watch my weight through the week to make sure i was maintaining ok which really helped as when i was losing loads i just used my syns up and had extra heathy extra which then bounced me back upto the weight that i stopped at. not saying the same will happen next week but i am hoping it does. good luck and let me know how you get on. dont worry about screwing it up as i thought the same and didnt. keep me updated but pm me as i cant make it on the forum daily even though i try so if you message to let me know how you go i might miss it and i really wanna know. xxxxx

Iris

Thank you! I think it's just going to be a question of trying to be sensible and gradually upping what I eat in a healthy way.

Best of luck to you in maintaining your loss, too!

Thank you! I think it's just going to be a question of trying to be sensible and gradually upping what I eat in a healthy way.

Best of luck to you in maintaining your loss, too!
no problems and thank you so much xx

Just wanted to say congratulations, your doing so well!! I cant wait till im feeling how you are now!!! You must be on top of the world.

:) well done gorgeous x

Anna24

[url=http://www.TickerFac
hi hun just want to say well done im happy for you i had my 1st weigh in 2day and i lost 1.5lb so happy i lost and hope to lost more next week hope u ok talk soon xxxx

I'm not happy i upped the hexbs twice weekly and still lost 2lb then 2.5 this week. I really dont want to start paying again but i dont want to have a rubbish meal to just boost me up. Trying extra breakfast everyday more fibre the better i was told so i will try that this week.

StripedDaisy

A sucker for a key change
Well done!!! This staying at target business seems to be a bit tricky... I wish I had that problem lol :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. Seriously though, it is fab news. xxx

I'm not happy i upped the hexbs twice weekly and still lost 2lb then 2.5 this week. I really dont want to start paying again but i dont want to have a rubbish meal to just boost me up. Trying extra breakfast everyday more fibre the better i was told so i will try that this week.
You should have at least one extra Healthy Extra B every day when you're at target and working out how much your body needs to maintain - only 2 extra HEBs a week isn't enough!

Do that for a week, weigh in aand adjust again.

Hope that helps a bit - I've been at target for 8 months or so and this is what's recommended by SW.