• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

first weigh in after restart ...

vampalicious

Silver Member
S: 21st5.8lb C: 20st1.5lb G: 11st11.3lb BMI: 44.1 Loss: 1st4.3lb(6.1%)
hiya,
well i had my first weigh in after my restart yesterday, the first time a did cambridge just before xmas i lost 11lbs in my first week, well ive done it again, i lost 11lbs :)
my CDC said i could have skimmed milk in my hot drinks so i have been doing and still in ketosis , will have to see what my loss is next week to see if i carry on doing so,

any way, 9 weeks left till cyprus, but theres now another reason why i will probably go back on cambridge after my hols.... we have booked our wedding!!! OMG! im getting married on the 21st of november!!! so i really really have to get this weight off!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
heyhey vamp well done.. what a great incentive to carry on....
And November for a wedding... you must be sooo excited!!
I would love to try a drop of skim milk in my tea but would be scared to incase i got knocked out of ketosis...
Love your pic by the way, is that you at your present weight? You already have the cheekbones that I am desperate to find again :)
x

S: 20st7lb C: 17st7lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 42 Loss: 3st0lb(14.63%)
Hey, well done on a great weeks loss!

Where in Cyprus you going? i love Cyprus!

Congratulation on your wedding, you are going to look absolutely fab, you look gorgeous in your photos now!

shaunv

S: 20st2lb C: 20st2lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 39.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
wow thats great, you have so much to look forward to this year, great incentives
well done

Berryred

Gold Member
S: 16st13lb C: 16st7lb G: 9st7.5lb BMI: 40.9 Loss: 0st6lb(2.53%)
brilliant well done on your loss hun! have read your blog and you sound so in the zone again it's great x so much to look forward to as the new you is coming

xx

abz

Gold Member
wow!! well done you :D and congratulations on the wedding date :D

i only have a couple of months until mine now and i'm panicking!!

you'll do it, no worries :)

abz xx