Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

First weigh in after TFR

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by beckyblue, 19 May 2011 Social URL.

1. beckyblue

beckyblue Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11.5lb(20.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Today was my first weigh in after i had been doing Lipotrim, so i hadnt eaten for a while....and i expected a couple pounds gain but i have lost 1 pound!!! i know it doesnt sound alot but i have eaten more that i have EVER and still lost weight. I had been on TFR for a couple weeks and lost over 1.5 stone but wasnt happy. OH has lost 3 pounds after the same amount of time of TFR........yay for slimming world!! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LornaGrace

LornaGrace Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done! keep it up!

I love slimming world, its the best lifestyle change i ever made!

4. Clareel

Clareel Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.37%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating/ ADF
    That is fantastic well done!

5. Lottie0311

Lottie0311 Member

What is TFR?

6. Purpleiglet

Purpleiglet Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.1%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    TFR is total food replacement its a diet like Lipotrim available from your local chemist i pay £36 a week you get 3 shakes a day choices of strawberry vanilla chocolate or chicken soup you have only 3 a day and drink water, plain sparkling water (no flavours) black tea (inc earl grey but no fruit tea) or soda water, i have been doing slimming world since beginning of june 2010 and have lost 1stone 8lb but in nov 2010 i hit a plato where i havent lost any weight since then so i have gone to lipotrim for a couple of weeks to get me past this barrier i seem to have hit i plan on staying on the tfr for 2 weeks then do a week refeeder (where you introduce food slowly over the week) then go back to slimming world in hope that i can continue on a positive note but day 2 of the tfr plan and i want to eat my left arm having being able to eat constantly on sw for the past yr now i only have 3 shakes a day and a bit lost hopefully it will work

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.