• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First weigh in - Am so pleased!!!

S: 10st13lb G: 9st0lb
:) Am over the moon - have lost 2.5 lbs in my first week. I didnt really expect to loose anything as I ate so much!!! And as I had been on lighterlife before and hadnt really eaten any conventional food for 10 weeks ( cant believe I managed it that long!!!) I thought for sure I was bound to put something on. I am just so happy that I have found away to loose the weight and eat at the same time. I love this diet!!!:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 10st13lb G: 9st0lb
Thanx Girls - I'm absolutley lovin it !!!!! Have just had a big big bowl of Macaroini cheese with cheese on top - yummuy....lol

babybloo

Extra Easy Apparently...!
S: 14st2.5lb C: 14st2.5lb G: 11st0.0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done. After lighterlife I bet food has never tasted so good!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Well done on your first week's weight loss Hun. Keep it up and you will be at goal before you know it!

Well done great start, you can look forward to good loses on this plan just need to keep to it 100% and be honest with yourself. Keep a daily sheet of everything you put in your mouth. ( Food that is) LOL !

Phil x

S: 18st1.6lb G: 10st10lb
Welcome to the wonderful life of being a SW member. What a great loss! Congrats!