First Weigh In and a little disappointed...

J9W

Well after my first week of meal replacements I was keen to get on the scales but felt a little disappointed with a 6lb loss :confused:.

Apart from black coffee, green tea, earl grey and water, I had three shakes a day and did not have any blips at all (even though on day 5 felt tempted).

Perhaps I'm expecting too much? After alll, 6lb in almost half a stone, so with this in mind I now start my second week, and feel excited at a weekly reduction in my weight.

Any comments greatly received if I'm doing anything wrong or if there's anything more I could be doing!! Thank you :)

Hi J9W :)

I think you've done brilliantly! :) I know I already said to you in another thread, but looking at your statistics, you don't have very much to lose, so you're not going to get huge weight losses each week. 6lb is a nice big loss for you, in my opinion. :) Well done and keep going, you'll be at your goal weight in no time!

Ooh, only thing I was going to say as well is... if your black coffee has caffeine in it, it doesn't count towards your daily water intake. ...but yeah, I don't think you have anything to worry about at all. :)

-6 i great, as noitulove has said you dont really have a lot to lose so be proud x

Thank you so much for such positive feed back and keeping me on track. Had a lull in energy yesterday but today got lots done - just finished ironing too!

I feel much happier now. :D

Brilliant 6lb :happy096:

I only lost 7lb but the way I look at it is a loss is a loss and its all going in the right direction, rather lose little than none at all or even gain?? its a positive!!

Hey Danielle, well done to you! It does feel good to know that it's almost half a stone and that's what you've lost so you must feel great - congratulations :D. I think, because looking on the forum there is such a high percentage of people losing 9lb and over, that my initial reaction to my loss was disappointment. But everyone here pulled me through and made me realise that it is good. And, you're right, a loss is a loss and it's the right direction. Thank you for your kind words and encouragement.

I was hungry yesterday but had a good day today. How's it going for you?

I booked a holiday in Turkey today for October 1st so this is a good incentive to carry on. I should be fitting back into my lovely summer clothes (from last year) quite comfortably by then.

Hi J9W, your welcome for the kind words it's true and it's great to see that you have booked a holiday as an incentive to keep going :) my incentive is to be able to enjoy Xmas dinner without thinking I'll have to lose all this again :) today is my 9th day and Iam feeling fine no hunger pains and no tiredness a little moody yesterday but Iam sure that's just a woman thing lol

Before you know it you will be back on normal foods again soon I have a little further to go but it will all be worth it in the end to be healthy and slim again )

How has your day been today?

Back