first weigh in and depressed,,

kellybelly

too hot to handle!!
got weighed in and lost 7lb but im not happy,,really thought i would lose more,,she reckons TOTM has held me back this week,,as they came a week early,,and said it would show in next weeks weigh in,,must try stay positive,,just when i see everyone else losing 10 12lb on there first week,:cry:

7lb is a great loss! Well done!
:party0019:
Perhaps those who lost 12lb had more to lose. Remember that the first week you lose mostly glycogen and some people have bigger glycogen stores than others. Did you cut down on your carbs before you started LT?

yeah i had lost half a stone myself before this so i had cut back on my food,,,i know it better down than up,,will have to stop weighing myself at home,,my scales told me 9lb,,anyway i'm going to start aqua aerobics tonight,,only because i look half decent in my swimming togs now,,lolthanks everyone

7lb from 31 total is fantastic, you should be very happy x

If you had lost 7lb before this, then to lose a further 7lb is a brilliant weight loss. Most people have a big "last supper" before LT. I know I did! So it's probably more of a "genuine" weight loss.

You cannot be dissapointed with half a stone loss in a WEEK!! Weight watchers are advertsing a 5lb loss in a MONTH! Don't compare yourself to others....if I'd have done that I'd have driven myself mad. LT say most lose a stone a month.....so you are well on your way to losing that. Well done.x

I know where you are coming from Kellybelly, on my first week I lost 6 LBs and I was down in the dumps because it seemed like everyone else lost loads more on their first week. But as everyone will keep saying "dont compare your weight loss with others" a loss is a loss and 7LBs is FANTASTIC!!! So you turn that frown upside down and be delighted on your loss!!

Well done! xxx

lol i know,,,i am happy with it ,,just a bit dissapointed this morn but i'm grand again,,looking forward to next week,,

Hey hun,

Gotta be honest here and say that was my average loss in the first week. You see bigger losses in people who have more to lose, you only need to lose 31lbs!!

Well done, be proud of yourself xxx

chin up kellybelly thats just fab losing 7lb i too lost that in my first week and was chuffed, how you getting on? it does get better as the days go on do you think? it kinda makes me looking forward to week 3

i feel such a fraud findin it so hard when ive only been doin this since sat, and all you guys have been doin it wks lol :eek:) i just hope im as successful as you all

yummy mummy - you are not no fraud, blimey this time last week i was exactly the same as you, i was putting posts up asking if it would be ok to have a salad or friut, there is no way i thought i could carry on but eh i have and you will just keep positive remember the summers coming and keep drinking the water it sure does help, :)

thanks will :eek:) that really helps! i was in town earlier this morning and as i walked pass all the clothes shops i kept thinkin to myself of all the lovely summer clothes ill be able to buy! i was feelin cold earlier so had a peppermint tea, have you tried it? not quite a starbucks grande latte but it'll do for me
x
ps how do you get the smiley things up in your messages?

im not a tea drinker im happy with my black coffee (could not manage with coffee), and i make 8fl ounces of black coffee in the morning and let it go cold then i mix the vanilla shake into it and woo wee its a latte (well if i close my eyes)

Hey hun,

Gotta be honest here and say that was my average loss in the first week. You see bigger losses in people who have more to lose, you only need to lose 31lbs!!

Well done, be proud of yourself xxx

100% agreed with this post!

And your highest weight is a dream weight to me, so don't knock yourself down, OK?!:D

100% agreed with this post!

And your highest weight is a dream weight to me, so don't knock yourself down, OK?!:D
ok,,thanks so much guys,,just had a weird moment this morn,,

Back