• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First Weigh in and meeting :)

S: 20st0lb C: 20st0lb G: 9st9lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Sooo last night it was the first meeting and kinda my first weigh in, i had been on the packs for 3 days and have dropped 6lbs!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Yeah baby ;)
Soo nows my first proper full week before my next meeting and im more motivated than ever! im so glade i decided to start earlier!
So thats 6lbs gone in my goal to lose 25lbs in August :) so now ive got 19lbs to lose :)
Hope everyone else is having a good day!
Lovesyou all
xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

thin_inside

I Can Do This!
S: 18st12lb C: 12st9lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 6st3lb(32.95%)
Well done TD! Great start.

S: 20st0lb C: 20st0lb G: 9st9lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thankyou everyone!! just had my porrige as usual ;)but added some fruit of the forest flavouring :D like about a tbsp into a cup with a little hot water made it like j** and turned my porrige pink! :D o the little things haha!!
Loveyou all
xxx

S: 17st9lb C: 15st6lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 2st3lb(12.55%)
Great weight loss glad your feeling so motivated take care

x x x sam x x x

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
Well done x
x

sukie sue

this is My time to shine!
S: 16st0lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 3st4lb(20.54%)
well done hunnie x ill have to try the porridge thing :0)

Morticia

Happy in my own skin
S: 13st1lb C: 9st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 21.8 Loss: 4st0lb(30.6%)
Well done, good luck with the coming weeks...:)

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
S: 258lb C: 228lb G: 168lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 30lb(11.63%)
Thankyou everyone!! just had my porrige as usual ;)but added some fruit of the forest flavouring :D like about a tbsp into a cup with a little hot water made it like j** and turned my porrige pink! :D o the little things haha!!
Loveyou all
xxx
:eek: A tablespoon?? Are you sure you mean a Tablespoon??? I put just the tip of a teaspoons worth in my porridge and that makes it superrrr sweet.....? :)

WIth imagination - which os often necessary ;) :D - almost as good as berries on top. lol

Sulleyp

The Minis Bad Boy
S: 26st1lb C: 26st1lb G: 17st2lb BMI: 52.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
High five sis!!!!!!!! Well done. Since my LLC told me I am going to die soon I have been good as gold on LL and am looking forward to weigh in next tuesday. Might go in my boxers and step ont he scales pulling a Ricky Hatton pose.