first weigh in and pizza express advice pls!

mummytummy

Silver Member
Morning, first weigh in and down 5 1/2 pounds, very pleased with that, I was actually very nervous before standing on the scales!! haha even though I have stuck to plan completely! :)
Now I'm going to watch x-factor in concert this weekend and my mum is taking us to pizza express, now I can easily give pizza a miss as it's not my fav, so what would you suggest be the best and healthiest choices off their menu's?

many thanks xx

You're best choosing one of their Leggera pizzas. They come in at 12.5 syns per half a pizza. Get a salad to go alongside (ask for it without any dressing) and you'll remain under your daily syn allowance!

Last edited:
I am going to pizza express tomorrow and wondered what i could have on the menu! Leggera pizza looks good! Sorry to just butt in the conversation :)

They do look amazing and knowing pizza express they will taste amazing too!! :) x

They are delicous although half of it would not be enough for be as the base is very thin and the middle is cut out. I tend to just to eat it all and reduce my syns for the rest of the week to compensate.

I went to pizza express last night!

I had planned the following:

Coleslaw 'pizza express' - this is new and shows online as a starter, however it was clearly a side! I ate and enjoyed it nonetheless. I allowed 5 syns for this as there's a total of 201 cals but very much a superfree dish and just syns in the mayo.

I had the leggera for main - 25 syns of yummines - I also tweaked slightly and didnt have a hexa yesterday and took 6 syns off the pizza value to allow for the cheese as being my hexa (NB I am not condoning doing this).

For pudding I had chosen the raspberry sorbet (8.5) but didnt have it in the end!

The whole meal cost me 30 syns (would have been 38.5 with pud) - not bad for a 3 course meal I reckon!

Enjoy xx

Last time I went to Pizza Express I had the ricotta and spinach cannelloni (which I think it was about 10 syns) with a side salad.

Pre SW I would never have ordered anything like that but I really enjoyed it. I'd still be hungry if I only had half of the leggera pizza's but maybe that's just because I'm greedy :)

Last time I went to Pizza Express I had the ricotta and spinach cannelloni (which I think it was about 10 syns) with a side salad.

Pre SW I would never have ordered anything like that but I really enjoyed it. I'd still be hungry if I only had half of the leggera pizza's but maybe that's just because I'm greedy :)

I'm going this wk so this thread has been very useful!

Back