first weigh in and slightly disappointed

andrea21

Hi All, I had my first weigh in today after 7 days on lipotrim and lost 7lb, which I am pleased with but was hoping for a little more. I know its going in the right direction, oh well new week and fingers crossed I have a good weight loss next week.

I felt the same I got weighed on day 5 and lost 7.5lb but after reading other people's who has lost 10-14lb I thought it would be more. It's my 2nd WI tomorrow if its not good as I've stuck to the book 100% it's down the pub for a mixed grill lol x

Hi both!

Aren't we so impatient? lol Don't forget week 1 is mostly glycogen and water loss, especially if you were consuming a lot of carbs before starting. Everyone is different and will lose at different rates. You are both doing great so keep going and I'm sure you'll see the results you want x x x

I don't understand why you are dissapointed at 7lb? Remember in your first week you ONLY lose water weight, after that you start to burn fat. Please do not be dissapointed in your first weigh in, your only suppose to lose on average 1 lb a day naturally, so even 2-3 lb is a bonus on lipotrim. 1lb is ALOT. You shouldn't go on this diet expecting to lose big numbers every week. And remember the bigger you are the more you'll lose faster. So those who lost 14 lb are probably heavier than you, everybody's different, but that first week is only water weight you can hold up to a stone and a half of it. Stat positive and have patience you need a lot of it with this diet, good luck to you all. I've done my time n dropped 5st and kept it off so it can be done. Be happy with every pound that disappears x

I felt the same I got weighed on day 5 and lost 7.5lb but after reading other people's who has lost 10-14lb I thought it would be more. It's my 2nd WI tomorrow if its not good as I've stuck to the book 100% it's down the pub for a mixed grill lol x
Nooo, don't do that!! That's such a bad attitude and you're doing this in the first place so I know that's not you.
Why don't you look at it in a sense of determination? Like you are determined to beat it and stick it out, week by week, until you see something satisfying. And then without realizing, you will have dropped like 2 stone. :D

Hi all thanks for all you positive comments and feedback, I feel much better now I've read your comments and spoken to some of my friends. Like Ejsunshine said I've been reading how much other people have lost and set my mind that I was going to lose the same, I have six stone to lose! I am determined to do it, so here's to another positive week :)

Well done Andrea, looking forward to seeing how you do next week! Very exciting :)

I agree with Stacey, look at it simply - 7lb is half a stone. It all adds up week by week and that's why those who have been on the shakes for ages have lost so much.... I find it frustrating and want it to happen more quickly and am becoming a bit obsessed with my scales - think I need to get hubby to hide them :) xx

I agree about scales, have stupidly weighed myself again this morning. I am devastated . I am due to be weighed tomo . Have stuck to plan 100 per cent. At least 3 lts water not including all the bloody green tea . And according to my scales have not lost anything !!!!!!!! I'm 5 ft 3.5 in and weigh 11 st 1 lb what am I doing wrong ??? Got TOTM on my first day but its gone now . Have not been able to find any thread with a story like mine. Has anyone ever heard of lipotrim not working?

My scales are rubbish dooots I always think I've not lost weight then when I get there I have. Just get through today and when you get weighed I'm sure you won't be disappointed. This is your first week isn't it? X

Yeah due to be weighed tomo. Maybe my scales are off. I shouldn't complain really I see some people on here and they've been following TFR for months! I don't know how they do it. I just really gave it everything this week and it would be so unfair if I don't lose. Anyway moan over ! how are you getting on ?

Hi doots I've been doin the exact same thing and my scale say I've not lost but we will see on Thursday hope your weigh in goes well x

Well good luck on thurs xxx I've put my scales in the shed so staying well away from it ! Please god ill have lost somthing x

i weigh on friday - first week and fingers crossed! I would be happy with anything at this point lol. I think hiding the scales is a great idea though x

Got my weigh in tomorrow I'd be ecstatic with 7lb xx

Back