Step 1 Sole Source First Weigh In :D Very Happy!

RaineFalls

Hello Guys,

I'm happy to say that I have lost 10lb in 7 days :D

This week has been hard, and I've felt weak etc. But it's all worth it in the end.

I do hope the weakness and tiredness subsides though, but that may also be due to the fact my 'monthly friend' visited me this week alongside me starting the diet, which sucks, but I'm putting up with it.

I'm very happy with the results!

Wow thats a brilliant loss, well done! :D

Did you do 100% sole source? Do you mind me asking how much you have to lose?

Im on day 1. I hope I do as well as you xx

Hi there!

Yes, I'm doing 100% sole source because I want to lose weight really fast :)

To get to a healthy BMI, I have about 4st 11lb to lose, but I'd quite like to be 9st. Once I get close to my healthy BMI I'll start going on to sole source+ and step 2.

My advice is just to stick to it as you're guaranteed results. My consultant said if you do SS correctly, you are guaranteed to lose a stone a month and in the first month you lose even more. I only have about 4-5 months until I get my dream body. It's 4-5 months of pain (sometimes), but it's a VERY small amount of time really. Just think of that.

Keep a 1L bottle handy and always make sure it's nearby. I found a 2L bottle was too off-putting and you can't really keep an eye on how much water you take in by drinking from a glass. Fizzy water fills you up more.

Get some SUGAR FREE chewing gum so you feel like you're eating all day when really you're not. Don't have it everyday though as it can mess up some people's stomachs.

If you like the porridges and you have a sweet tooth, grind a calorie free sugar substitute tablet up and sprinkle it over the top. You can also use this in tea and coffee (black, if you're on SS).

Keep a hot water bottle handy as on SS you can sometimes feel really cold.

And my consultant told me to sleep as much as possible as the body loses fat faster in ketosis when you sleep (unless of course, you're exercising, which he doesn't really recommend unless you're close to your goal).

It gets easier after a little while. Try to avoid parties etc in your first few weeks.

Good luck :D

Thank you for the tips.

Day 2 and so far so good. Im feeling really motivated.

Ill keeping checking in on here to see how you are doing and let you know how im getting on.

Good luck on the rest of your journey xx :thumbup:

Back