First weigh in :D

teddybearyoyo

And I've lost 6 pounds yayyyyy ! Am very happy !!
Also purchased some fibre stuff today so please God that'll help with the ould bowel movements ! But aww all in all very happy!
I expect it to slow down now but still happy :D xxx

Thanks so much! I just had a fear the past few days that I would've done something wrong and not lost anything haha xxx

Well done, that's the same as what I lost in week one. Makes it all worth while hey :) xx

And I've lost 6 pounds yayyyyy ! Am very happy !!
Also purchased some fibre stuff today so please God that'll help with the ould bowel movements ! But aww all in all very happy!
I expect it to slow down now but still happy :D xxx

woohoo!! well done :)

Well done teddybearyoyo :happy096:...Keep up the great work :) I thought I was doing it wrong the first week too and was convinced I wasnt going to lose anything but ended up losing 13 pounds ha funny how we convince ourselves of silly things!

We're all doing so well :D
I def noticed the weight coming off my my wee chubby face this week!! Long may it continue eekkk xxx

We're all doing so well :D
I def noticed the weight coming off my my wee chubby face this week!! Long may it continue eekkk xxx

hahaha i felt the same, do keep me updated on how you're getting on...i consider you my lipotwin seeing as we started at about the same weight, are the same height and have the same goal weight :D

hahaha i felt the same, do keep me updated on how you're getting on...i consider you my lipotwin seeing as we started at about the same weight, are the same height and have the same goal weight :D

I KNOW !! Me too !!!! You're what I'm aiming for because I'm like a week/2 weeks behind you so I'm just trying to copy u hahaha xxx

My dad did this diet yearsssss ago, he lost like 8 (maybe more) stone on it over 6 months and he's kept it off so that's keeping me going :D
But he's like 'You probably wont lose that much on your second week, although maybe youre second week might be similar but your 3rd week will only be about 2 or 3 pounds' hahaha so I am prepared for my results to not be excellent every week (thanks dad!) but I am very muchos excited for the end result!

We'll get there yet ;) xxx

My dad did this diet yearsssss ago, he lost like 8 (maybe more) stone on it over 6 months and he's kept it off so that's keeping me going :D
But he's like 'You probably wont lose that much on your second week, although maybe youre second week might be similar but your 3rd week will only be about 2 or 3 pounds' hahaha so I am prepared for my results to not be excellent every week (thanks dad!) but I am very muchos excited for the end result!

We'll get there yet ;) xxx

I love hearing that people have kept it off, Lipotrim gets such a bashing on the internet sites (besides this one) and it's really not encouraging. Obviously it just depends on the person.
I know i'm hoping to keep it at 4lbs and over every week but thats because i've never had much patience haha but even if its only a small loss it's still "X" amaount lighter than we were before. :)xx

Back