• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First weigh in HURRAHHHHHHHHHHHH

helo good people i have to share this wonderful news with you all just been for my first weigh in and what a jump LOL i have lost 12 pounds and its amazing this is the best thing since sliced bread LOL

so start weight 14st :eek::eek::eek:
week one - 12lbs weight 13st 2lbs:D:D:D:D
HOOT HOOT bye bye weigh see you in like never lol:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
thats kelly i feel over the moon the only shity thing is i had so many questions i wanted to ask but got so happy walked out and have only just realised i did not ask anything LOL oh god the flap jacks they are the most discusting thing on earth yuk really dry and i feel kinda sick after eating one for breakfast so looks like will be sticking to shakes and soup, i also felt weird cause in my mind i was actually eating somethins which i was avoiding all week and i just panicked

kellybelly

too hot to handle!!
lol yeah i'd say eating will be weird,,you can toast the flapjacks,,so i have heard,,so i'm gonna try them,,

toast will try it but i doubt anything will improve them when do u have your first weigh in

Shazpaz

WOW well done. Just think next week you'll probably be in the 12's from 14 stone...IN TWO WEEKS!!

Well done hun...bet you are thrilled.xx

harriet2

serial poster
stick with the flapjacks..in a few weeks you find find you actually like them lol

h x

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Well done hunni that is amazing... I agree the flap jacks rock!!!! I ahd some this week (my 2nd week) and i have fallen in love with them xx

Toni

Back again - hey ho!
Well done Kiki, thats fab news, 12lbs is amazing!!! xxx

Bea

Back on the wagon!
WOW 12lbs is just totally fab....a great start to your diet!

thank you guys i feel really motivated to go through with the next weeks i feel a bit scared though cause they do say it will slow down i.e.e the rate or rather the amount of weight you lose after your first week so i am picking up some excersise this coming week going back to the gym as and when i feel a little energetic but i have been warned not to do anything strenous (sp) as for the flap jacks will try the coconut flavour one tomorrow and see how i like it loving the soup and has anyone tried using almost frozen water with the shakes makes it thicher and a bit ice creamy felt a little naughty earlier LOL any who lets hope i have a nearly as good for the week coming

tell me about it Kate29 today has really gone by fast and i think it helps you to keep focused but anywho was just wondering will i come out of ketosis if i have just one low carb meal ? i know it should be TFR but just the once ?

Well done and dont even think about eatingx