First Weigh in last night.....

Nina_13a

and i only lost 1.5lbs:confused:

Has anyone else had such a small loss on their first week??

I felt like i had lost far more but as i stood on the scales i felt like walking out...im glad i stayed and listened to everyone else and the ladies there who have lost SO much weight, felt positive leaving the meeting.

12.5lbs to go to my first goal

Hopefully will be a stone lighter by Xmas...:)

Please don't be too downhearrted. In my first ever week at SW I only lost one pound - so less than you even. I'm at target now though and it really means nothing. There are a lot of ups and downs on your weight loss journey with SW. Just keep on persevering and you WILL reap the rewards. I thought I'd just add that on my second week I lost4lbs and was slimmer of the week - so you never can tell when your fortunes can turn around! Just pick yourself up, dust yourself down and keep on going. NEVER give up and you WILL get to your goal. Good luck!

As Krups says, try not to feel too down about it... we all lose at different paces.

I lost quite a bit in my first week, but gained in my second - I'm now in week three and scales are still rising/sticking so only lost a few pounds total. I'll get there eventually, it's about making a life change to the way I eat. There will be slow weeks, bad weeks and better weeks, but the rules can be followed regardless and we WILL get to target if we keep going.

Spots xx

Thank very much for your replies..feel much better now.
I have the same goal as you Krups...& well done for gettin there:) Diolch!

You've both done brill!!

Thank very much for your replies..feel much better now.
I have the same goal as you Krups...& well done for gettin there:) Diolch!

You've both done brill!!

Thankyou hun! x

I had a 0.5lb gain in my first week! I genuinely stuck to plan 100% so I was gutted but the following week it caught up and I lost 3lbs, never had a loss that big since though lol. Maybe you will get a bigger loss next week, but if you don't, don't get disheartened, a loss is a loss and every week you are chipping away getting closer to target!

Well done on your loss so far x

Hi, if you need a visual, imagain 1 and half blocks of butter in front of you, this is what you have lost from your body, its a great achievement! stick to it, and remember its the first week im willing to bet if you stick to plan next week will be even better

Back