First weigh in - Monday 23rd Sept

Hi Suzysparkles

Good luck on your journey! I had my first weigh in yesterday and it was quite a shock to find out that I really have gained a lot, but that's why I went!

Hope you get off to a good start - let me know how you get on.

Hi Suzysparkles Good luck on your journey! I had my first weigh in yesterday and it was quite a shock to find out that I really have gained a lot, but that's why I went! Hope you get off to a good start - let me know how you get on.

Hi Fluffski!
I weighed in last night and lost 4lbs so was very happy with that!

Hi Suziesparkles

Wow! 4lbs - that's brilliant. Well done you! It's great to get a kickstart to spur you on.

Mine was only my initial weigh-in on Monday so it will be 30th September before I know how I've done in my first week.

Do you have any tips from your 4LB off week?

Hi Suziesparkles Wow! 4lbs - that's brilliant. Well done you! It's great to get a kickstart to spur you on. Mine was only my initial weigh-in on Monday so it will be 30th September before I know how I've done in my first week. Do you have any tips from your 4LB off week?

Just making sure I followed plan! I used lots of vegetables to get in my superfree, bulking out meals, which meant feeding my family plus 2 or 3 extra portions to freeze so I can't say I've nothing in!
Thankfully hubby is watching his weight and kids love fruit and veg so the plan adapts brilliantly to our lifestyle.
Good luck with it this week!

HI Suziesparkles

Hope you had a good 2nd week?

I'm just back from my first WI and I've lost albs! I am absolutely thrilled.

Like you, I made sure I stuck to it, I planned ahead and shopped for my plan - then cooked what I'd planned. On Saturday evening, a group of us went out for dinner but I'd already downloaded the menu and chosen salmon to start then steak for my main. I even asked the restaurant to swap the chips out for veg!

Anyway, you know a good first can give you a boost to carry on so I'm going to stick to it again this week.

Let me know how you're getting on.

x

HI Suziesparkles Hope you had a good 2nd week? I'm just back from my first WI and I've lost albs! I am absolutely thrilled. Like you, I made sure I stuck to it, I planned ahead and shopped for my plan - then cooked what I'd planned. On Saturday evening, a group of us went out for dinner but I'd already downloaded the menu and chosen salmon to start then steak for my main. I even asked the restaurant to swap the chips out for veg! Anyway, you know a good first can give you a boost to carry on so I'm going to stick to it again this week. Let me know how you're getting on. x

Well done! I lost 2.5lbs tonight and won slimmer of the week!

Well done! 2.5lbs is great, and winning slimmer of the week must have felt good too! What did you win in your Slimmer of the Week basket?

Lost another 3 tonight. Very pleased!

Back