Step2 810kcal First weigh-in on 100%

Cranberrie

After what seemed like the longest week in the world I had my first WI and lost 7lbs. I know it sounds odd but I feel lighter too! Just wish I could remember my pin for my weight tracker in my signature, doh!

Thank you hun :) xx

Well done :) very good loss!!!
i lost 5lbs in 5 days and then another 5lbs the second week

i am hoping I get a loss as this is my 3rd week and people say you don't get a good loss???

ive bought myself one of those shabby chic weight blackboards so I can write my losses on, seems to be doing the trick as I like to chalk on the numbers!!!! Simple life.... LOL

keep it up, we can all do it, hoping for more big losses for you :)

Well done :) very good loss!!!
i lost 5lbs in 5 days and then another 5lbs the second week

i am hoping I get a loss as this is my 3rd week and people say you don't get a good loss???

ive bought myself one of those shabby chic weight blackboards so I can write my losses on, seems to be doing the trick as I like to chalk on the numbers!!!! Simple life.... LOL

keep it up, we can all do it, hoping for more big losses for you :)

Thank you hun, that's an amazing result for you as well, well done! Fingers crossed for week 3 weigh-in, and remember even if it isn't the biggest loss you're body will probably make up for it the week after.

Love the idea of a shabby chic blackboard, I saw someone had done something similar on Pinterest and were marking off the lbs one by one which I thought was great motivation so am doing something similar on the iPad.

Let us know how you get on :) xx

Well done hun, you can get good results doing the 810 plan without feeling as though you're starving yourself as much. Plus it's not so awkward when you go out for a meal i.e. chicken salad etc. Keep going, you can do this! And I completely understand what you mean when you say that you feel lighter too. I'm on day 3 of my return to CWP and I already feel lighter x

Thamk you Eloise, that's exactly how it has been! There's actually no temptation to cheat on this either! I have eaten out twice and had one takeaway - prawn & salad, grilled chicken tikka and salad and plain chicken and salad so still feel like I can live my life and be sociable!

Second week WI tonight so will see how that goes. Well done Hun, don't you just love that lighter feeling? That alone is a good enough reason to keep us off the carbs! Hope day 3 isn't too horrendous for you xxx

Hey hun, lost 4lbs today. So glad I can finally start on bars and some light exercise now as well! How are you getting on? :) xx

That is brill Cramberrie!! The bars are the highlight of my day!! I am on week 7 and have shifted 26lb so far. Next weigh in is sat, so hoping for 2 to get my 2 stone done!! Well done again for a fab fortnight!! Xx

Well done fraufrau, I bet you feel amazing after such a huge loss! Thank you and keep up the great work. Will keep my fingers crossed that you get your 2lbs and more on Sat :) xxx

Thanks Cranberrie!! I do feel much much better but am still mostly a size 18! My target is a 14, so hoping to be there for summer!! What sort of goals do you have?! Xx

Argh tell me about it, you can lose 4 stone and still remain in the 18s! I'm size 18 now and was when I weighed 13st! I want to lose 5 - 6 stones before my wedding in July and be a size 14 for then and the honeymoon. My goal to a healthy BMI was originally October but I think when I come back from honeymoon I'm going to try and take it really slow and lose 1-2lbs a week (if I have the patience!) so a more realistic goal (possible honeymoon and Christmas gains included!) is next April!

It sounds like you're well on your way to becoming a fab 14 just in time for the sunshine, just think of all the shopping you will need to do for your summer wardrobe! xx

Congratulations on your wedding!! You will be a right skinny Minnie waltzing down the aisle if you keep it up! Although your dress lady might be sick of altering your outfit! The lightest I have been as an adult was about 5 years ago and I was 10.11. I was a 12 then, but didn't stay there for long at all! My goal this time is between 11.7 and 12, so hoping that will even out at a 14, wouldn't mind a 16 in really fitted things! I have been with my bf for almost 3 years and I think if we got engaged I would quite like to get married within about 12 months of the engagement. It's not my main reason for slumming down, but is certainly a bonus!! :) good luck with Friday and the weekend xx

Congrats!! I lost 3lbs yesterday :) and 3 inches!!!! Congrats on your wedding! I envy every bride as I miss the excitement running up to a wedding, I got married last may. This is me size 16 (my size now!):
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    390.5 KB · Views: 140
Congratulations on your wedding!! You will be a right skinny Minnie waltzing down the aisle if you keep it up! Although your dress lady might be sick of altering your outfit! The lightest I have been as an adult was about 5 years ago and I was 10.11. I was a 12 then, but didn't stay there for long at all! My goal this time is between 11.7 and 12, so hoping that will even out at a 14, wouldn't mind a 16 in really fitted things! I have been with my bf for almost 3 years and I think if we got engaged I would quite like to get married within about 12 months of the engagement. It's not my main reason for slumming down, but is certainly a bonus!! :) good luck with Friday and the weekend xx

Thank you! Even though I have no chance of being at my goal weight in time for the wedding I would jump at the chance to be 5/6 stone and 2 dress sizes smaller for it!
Totally understand what you mean and that's pretty much what we did! We also had an engagement ceremony and I look like a beached whale in it! Good opportunity to use the photos from it as 'before' pics for my before and afters, and after pics will hopefully be the wedding ones!
You have done really well in giving yourself enough time to prepare for it as well (and I hope he gets down on one knee in the very near future! :)) and by doing that you can actually get to your goal in plenty of time for either getting engaged or the big day itself and working on maintaining. I really regret not doing the same but it's just the best motivation isn't it?
How did your weigh-in on Sat go? xx

P.s my dress wasn't done up right on the day and I hate the way my bosoms look!!!

Hun, I think you look absolutely beautiful and hubby is very dapper too! I didn't even notice the bosoms as the dress itself is so beautiful as are you! Amazing pictures, hope mine turn out half as well! I hope you had an amazing day - and I love your bouquet! xx

Back