first weigh in. The Result is in !

Andi1

I have lost 6 lbs :D :D . sooooo happy. This means I am now just under 11 stone, which I haven't been for a couple of years.
I still need to lose 2 stone however if I lose just 6lbs more I will have a healthy BMI !.
The next 2 weeks are going to be a massive challenge as I'm moving back to university so avoiding alcohol and junk food is going to be the biggest challenge ever, however I'll be joining the gym to lose more of this flab.

To be honest I don't think I look ANY different, HOWEVER I have fit into a pair of high waisted shorts that never did up before at all, eeeeee. Proof is in the pudding ....mmmmmmmmmm pudding

Well done! :)

Are you doing 5 packs a day? I am starting on Saturday and mentally preparing myself for a horrendous first few days. How did you feel during your first week?

Are you doing 5 packs a day? I am starting on Saturday and mentally preparing myself for a horrendous first few days. How did you feel during your first week?

I'm doing 3 packs a day + protein & veg atm . First few days suucccked for me, just in terms of having no energy whatsoever and feeling hungry, however it REALLY does get easier as it goes on.

I think you'll cope a lot better with the 5 packs, I'm tempted to switch to 4 pack.
key thing - drink your water, helped me a lot .

Well done on your loss:) I can't wait to weigh your weight now, will get there soon hopefully:) . And I know what you mean about the challenge of going back to uni and avoiding all the bad stuff. I gained so much weight after I started uni not this year though going to keep myself occupied.

Thanks I shall be sure to keep up with the water intake - have my 2l bottle ready in the kitchen. Good luck for week 2 - I am glad to hear to hear it does get easier!

Back