First Weigh In This Saturday Morning!

martinec

Hi Guys,

so i started last saturday, had a ridiculously sore headache since last night - was that sore that, i was considering coming off the plan but today (so far so good) no sore head. think ive turned a corner.

i'm struggling with the foods, the only thing i find edible is the pre mixed chocolate shake and the chocolate and mint powder shake.

having tried the porridge and some soups which i had to throw down the sink im going to see my consultant tonight to change my remaining packs to the chocolate shakes. Phew!

another thing i wanted to check with those that have done this is, i havent told anyone (apart from my partner) that im doing this plan so my parents and brother are staying with me on friday saturday and sunday, i wont need to drink or anything which is fine but i am trying to think of ways to get out of eating but i dont know if i can fob them off that long lol! my friend has previously done this program and said she used to have a chicken breast cottage cheese and some broccolli or chicken breast and salad.

I definately dont want to come off the plan but im trying to think of ways to get round the social side of it. especially as my family will be staying in my home for the weekend...:sigh:

can anyone please give me pointers before i speak to my consultant??

Thanks xxx

Back