First weigh in tomorrow....nervous,excited....

JodyP

Well its my first weigh-in in the morning,it will be just over a week but iv had spinal injections and its also been TOTM so thought I'd wait as to not get disheartened - plus Saturday's are easier for me.
Found myself really nervous and scared...think its me just wanting these last days to have been for nothing! What should i expect to see in first weigh-in? Already seeing differences in my clothes and getting compliments so hope its a good one!x

Good luck with your first weigh in today, I too are also noticed a difference in my clothing and it feels good my weigh in will be on Monday

Good luck. Fingers and toes crossed!

Well....just got weighed and 11 pound off!! Chuffed to bits cos had a sneaky drink last Sunday too!
Feel fantastic and any cravings i had have gone and totally in the right mind set now! Thank you for your support,love this forum to share experiences and tips!

Well done, that's great! Have you much to lose? (sorry, can't see signatures) I'd love to lose that much but with weigh in tomorrow, I'm sure I'm nowhere near that. Still anything off is better than before!

Thank you!! I haven't got an exact target weight in mind (as you say anything off is a bonus) looking about 9st 7lb, but would be elated with 10st - started at 13st4lb. I am quite active with a larl bit of muscle and don't want to lose too much of that...so just see!! if i hadn't got a decent loss today i was worried that id be totally disheartened but its the opposite!! roll on august for the bikini :character00255:
how are you finding the diet?

Yeah, it's going well thanks. I've been feeling impatient today though! Kinda feels like a long time stretching out ahead of me today! It'll be OK though. Weigh in tomorrow so will no doubt feel better when I step on the scale. Defo know I wouldn't have lost even 3lb this week on my previous diet.

Have to go to lunch at the in-laws today so am trying to mentally prepare myself for all the "what do you mean you're not eating?" questions. They're the kind of family that think dieting is only having one piece of cake per day! (and yet they're all slim ish!)

L xox

Some days are worse than others eh...and weekends are the worst!! But good luck for today...the thought of your weigh-in tomorrow will help you along!! and if you can get through your lunch today you should me set up and have the confidence for the rest of the diet! often find that the skinny ones are the ones that don't stop eating eh!!

what are you planning on doing bout your lunch? eating before? I take it you haven't told many people about your diet? I haven't either but I want to tell everyone about my loss!! xx

Nah, I'm just taking my soup and porridge along with me cause it'll be a 3 course job. They'll say what they have to say and I've just decided to say I'm doing it because I'm sick of being classed as obese. Then it'll be done and I won't have to worry about t next time! They're very lovely, don't get me wrong but they think it's hilarious to say go on, have a cake. Or my favourite, one little bit won't hurt!

Watch this space!

L xox

Well....just got weighed and 11 pound off!! Chuffed to bits cos had a sneaky drink last Sunday too!
Feel fantastic and any cravings i had have gone and totally in the right mind set now! Thank you for your support,love this forum to share experiences and tips!

Wow massive well done :)

thank you amber!!

Well done Jody that's fantastic, my start weight was 13st7lbs and my goal weight is 9st7lbs so be interesting to see how we both get on. I've currently survived day six, my dad's birthday. I've got through everyone saying how they couldn't do it etc etc and I managed to block out any goodies so I'm chuffed to bits. My birthday Wednesday so will be another killer but I'm going to do it, determined! Feel a lot better physically so its well worth it. Best of luck xx

Congratulations to you amarsaday that takes some determination to keep on track like you have!do you get weighed in tomorrow then?have you a goal date in mind?x

Well done Jody that's fab :) good luck, I have also had similar responses but haven't told many people because of it. We will be the ones laughing when we are happy with our bodies :)

I was dieting on my 30th birthday so have decided to re-celebrate it on my 31st! There will be plenty of partying then but I will married and (hopefully) slim enough to treat myself!

thanks Kim....you've done brilliantly also!i haven't told many cos i don't want everyone's opinion and comments,if they ask I might say.i hope the losses continue...cos wasn't expecting out like that cos the last few days haven't been bad as long as i get water down.
How has your lunch went Lucille?my birthday end of July so hoping to be close weight then but probably wont be able to celebrate in the usual way!all worth it though!x

It was fine thanks. Nobody said anything and I ate my soup in peace ;) felt quite good to resist all the naughty stuff xox

Hi Jody I think I've lost about 8lbs so far, do a weigh in tomorrow for the 7 day mark. I'm hoping to have lost the four stone by September time, but just to get down to 'overweight' instead of 'obese' would be good. Since having my third child and piling it on nothing else has worked and I really want to do it this time x

Well done you Lucille you do right feeling pleased with yourself!
That's great amarsaday I'm more than sure you'll have the weight off in that time...gr it for a special occasion?after this weeks loss i now want 3stin! off,hopefully by 11th augusts weigh in!x

I sure do! Amarsaday - I weigh in tomorrow too. We'll have to check in first thing!

Back