Step 1 Sole Source First weigh in tomorrow! nervous!

marzi88

I started CWP last week and have found it ok! In fact I am really quite proud of myself for resisting all the biscuits in the staff room, going popcorn free in the cinema and going out for lunch with my partner and sipping a shake whilst he munched a burrito! Go me!
Buuuut...first weigh in tomorrow and I'm really worried about it! I'm worried if I don't get the weight loss I'm optimistically expecting then I will lose motivation for next week :(
Anyone else felt like this during the run up to a weigh in? Im strangely very nervous!
Xxx

Hi marzi - I am feeling the same :( on day 3 SS and don't know if I am in kito yet so hard to loose the weight :( but fingers crossed it's at least some loss eh.. Best to talk to ur consultant.. Have u done any exercise? ARe u in kito? X

Hi Marzi

Yes, I felt exactly the same before I got on the scales, really nervous! That said, I got a great surprise and I'm sure you will too!

Good luck for today. X

Awww thanks guys! I'm not sure if I'm in ketosis so dont know if I should expect a big loss really. I suppose if I go expecting a small loss then any more lost will be a nice surprise! Xxx

Aww thanks guys! I suppose if I go expecting a small loss then any more lost is a nice bonus! Not sure if I'm even in ketosis so not expecting too great a loss x x x

Don't worry ladies, if you've stuck to it, you WILL have lost weight - anything from 5lb - 14lb is normal in the first week depending on how much you have to lose etc.

Remember it's simple maths, less calories in, more calories burnt = weight loss!

Woo hoo! Congrats! I had my 2nd weigh in tonight and lost 6lbs.....so that's a stone in 2 weeks! I'm over the moon!!

All your comments are really encouraging! Well done, all of you!

I'm only on day 3 (I started at Step 2) and I know I've lost some pounds but I'm not sure how many. I'm very apprehensive about my first weigh in on Monday because I so want to have lost something substantial - I've found the programme really tough and I'm very hungry!!

I have 54lb to lose in total and I anticipate dieting until Xmas but I'd rather get to goal before that, if poss.

Back