First weigh in tonight.... Nervous!

jovibird

So tonight is my first weigh in since I joined last week and for some reason I'm really nervous ! I have stuck to the plan all week but my home scales broke so no idea how I've done. I know I shouldnt weigh myself but I couldn't help myself. Oh well only 30 more minutes and I wil know what I have done.

Well lost 3.5lbs. A little bit gutted as was hoping for a little more in my first week especially as I have stuck to it 100%. Oh well it's a loss and that's what I wanted so will keep going. X

Well done! keep it up! some people lose more in their second week (I didn't ) but a girl in my group lost 2 her first week and then last week lost 5!

but 3.5 is brilliant :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I wish i could lose that in a week!! My maximum is 2lb so far, dont knock it!

Well lost 3.5lbs. A little bit gutted as was hoping for a little more in my first week especially as I have stuck to it 100%. Oh well it's a loss and that's what I wanted so will keep going. X

Don't be gutted. The big losses some have are more a reflection of just how awful their pre slimming world eating patterns were.

3.5lb is brilliant - don't feel down about it! That's half way to half a stone lost :) x

Well done you x

That's a good loss - don't be disheartened. Not everyone loses loads in their first week - congratulate yourself :0clapper:The girl's done good!!

Well done! 3.5lbs is great, it's the equivalent of 7 packs of butter!!

I lost 2.5lbs in my first week and, like you, felt really disappointed as I'd been 100% on plan, but lost 5.5lbs in my second week and 3 the week after. Keep on going as you are and you'll soon see the pounds disappearing :)

Thanks everyone, feeling better about it today. Will keep on going, bought a countdown last night which will also sour me on :)

Back