First weigh in

Hi All

Although this is the first time I have posted, reading your posts have kept me going over the last week. Thank you!

I have just come from my first weigh in and have lost 13lbs. I hope the rest comes off so easily ?

WOW! Congrats! Im on day 4 of this diet after failing 2 times previously on day 1 and 2!! but this time, its been a breeze upto now! - Hope my first loss is like yours!

Keep it up. ;o)

Hi All

Although this is the first time I have posted, reading your posts have kept me going over the last week. Thank you!

I have just come from my first weigh in and have lost 13lbs. I hope the rest comes off so easily ?

Welcome and well done for the fantastic loss.
Can you fill in your statistics so we can see your current weight and goal?:D

WELL DONE ON WEIGHT LOSS :D:D AND GOOD LUCK FOR NEXT WI XX;):p:eek::):D:D:jelous::jelous::jelous:

Wow, well done you - I am on day 2 of my 'third time lucky'...so we can do this together. My weigh day will be next Weds, hope I can do anywhere as near as well as you!!

Wow, well done you - I am on day 2 of my 'third time lucky'...so we can do this together. My weigh day will be next Weds, hope I can do anywhere as near as well as you!!

I don't see any reason why you shouldn't do as well as Lucky, just stay 100% and you will have a pleasant surprise on your weigh in day:D

Well done Hun, that's an amazing loss for week 1
Keep up the good work n u will b at goal in no time.
:D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congratulations! It's a great feeling, isn't it?

Fantastic start, well done :) x

Your all so motivating! It really is keeping me going. Yves hope your first week is going well.

I dreamt I was eating apple pie last night and I'm pleased to say even in my dreams, I said Noooooo what am I doing and spat it out! Lol

xXx

Day 3 nearly done and dusted...looking forward to next Weds!!
So funny dreaming of food, but how brilliant that you were refusing it in your subconcious, lol

Wow... 1 1/2 stone already - brilliant.
This diet is sooo motivating isn't it?!
Keep going

Well done on the 2nd weeks loss too you're doing great :) x

congratulations on your losses so far bet you are thrilled

Back