First weigh in

operationslim31

So I managed a week felt fine except last night I felt really sick , ️️anyway today I weighed and I lost 13 lb
15/2 15.7
22/2 14.8
Can't wat till next week now lol

Last edited:
:0clapper:Fabulous first week, well done you. Keep up the great work. XX

Aw well done:0icanfly: I've just started week 3 today it's slowly getting to me now! Xx
Keep at it I did it 2012 for 9 months and it gets easier ( I only come back cos I hit a depressive phase and gained weight end of last yr ) u just got to remind ur self why ur doing it

aw thank you :) in sticking to it!
Wow 9 months how was it for that long?
How are you getting on second time round? I got so big because I think I was just trying to eat my emotions ... Thanks for the support though am still 100% TFR :) hope your doing well this week :)

It was fine the nine months flew by ,
This time around I am doing ok not cheated it's strange but it feels like I welcomed an old friend lol

Aw well least your finding it ok this time round And I'm finally not bothered when my fellas having his take aways ha you still finding it ok?

I know what you mean with the eggs ha my kids keep saying to me mummy have one and they don't understand am on a diet ha bless them aw that's really amazing your doing great

Hi everyone,
I hold you don't mind me joining your forum I am on day two and determined not to give up. Any tips.

Asiana

Hi Asiana how have you found it? I was ok after the 1st 5 days just drink loads of water that helped me X

Hi RJay,

I hope your good got through day 3 and last night I could hear my stomach rumble. I am really going to try, it's quite a anti social diet, but if I plan to go for a coffee it will be black . Glad your getting through the days.
Asiana

Back