FIrst Weigh In

Wow, well done!

What week are you on Jenny.
Iv completed week 2 tomorrow. 1st week lost 10 pounds this week so far showing 3 pounds,I was expecting more haha.
I did shakes the first week , this week been having 1 shake , 1bar, 1 meal.

Iv been craving curry tonight so bad just want a nann bread lol,

I wonder if your scales will show diff tomorrow, my mum is doin this diet and we weigh everyday and for 3 days she kind of stayed the same then this morning dropped 4lb .

I think we have to just stick to it and it will pay off hard I know with that loss think I'd cry lol. But stay strong stay positive I'm sure next week will be a lot more

Hi all

Jennylin, I'm prepared for the same on Tuesday. Week 3 will never be as good as week 2 but we're still on track. And 1lb a week is still amazing.

xx

What week are you on Jenny.
Iv completed week 2 tomorrow. 1st week lost 10 pounds this week so far showing 3 pounds,I was expecting more haha.
I did shakes the first week , this week been having 1 shake , 1bar, 1 meal.

Iv been craving curry tonight so bad just want a nann bread lol,

I wonder if your scales will show diff tomorrow, my mum is doin this diet and we weigh everyday and for 3 days she kind of stayed the same then this morning dropped 4lb .

I think we have to just stick to it and it will pay off hard I know with that loss think I'd cry lol. But stay strong stay positive I'm sure next week will be a lot more

Thank you for all your comments, my last weigh in was week 5

Your doing great then just try and carry on I'm sure u will get great results this week . I was so tempted last night to have an Indian but chose to be good so hard at times lol

Back