Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

first weight in the scales lie

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by dolphin, 17 September 2007 Social URL.

1. dolphin

dolphin Full Member

well had my first weight in today and a bit fed up i lost 6lbs which i know is good but i weighted myself straight away last week to see if mine and the chemists scales were the same and both said 12st 4lbs i weighted myself this morning and got 11st 8lbs so give nyself a few pounds for the day was expecting 7-8lbs loss but the chemist said i was 11st 12lbs came home straight away and weighted myself and was 11st 10lbs i know i shouldnt keep weighting myself on mine but as they started off the same thought they would give the same weight so a bit deflated now but gonna stick with it and hopefully the 2lbs will show on next week fingers crossed:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Dolphin :D

6 lbs is really fantastic you know hun. Please don't let the confusion of two sets of scales spoil the moment for you.

If it was me I would stick to one set of scales and only go by them.

Well done again. You are doing great!!!!!:):):):):)

Lacey xx

4. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    Oh well done on the 6llbs....my scales are always weighing differently and it can be really annoying..when the chemist ones doesnt register a loss when your home one does....I have that every couple of weeks but it does even out over a bit of time......

Last edited: 17 September 2007
  5. dolphin

dolphin Full Member

cheers girls i know that i 6lbs is good was just feeling a bit fed up cos i thought it was more feeling better now will keep you all posted

6. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    Glad you are feeling better!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.