First weight in tonight!

Tornado

Hi

This is the first time I've tried Weight Watchers as Slimming World didn't work out for me, for some reason I couldn't lose more than 7 pounds on Slimming World which may have been due to my thyroid problem but not 100% sure on that. First week of Weight Watchers wasn't to bad but it was really hard to not being able to work out the points as I only just signed up last Monday, so will be doing the monthly pass as it works out cheaper according to my WW consultant and fingers crossed that I can use the esource tonight as this will make it a lot more easier to do this week if I can work out the points. So overall hope I've lost a couple of pounds tonight and lose more by next Monday. :)

Thanks ladies. Went to my first weigh in, didn't go as well as I hoped put on 2 pounds. I wasn't happy despite that fact I felt I lost a bit of weight cos my clothes are looser then again could be that I've put on muscle instead so I'm gonna be a lot more stricter this week and try and avoid snacking this evening since someone ruined my positive mood by saying that wii is crap for exercise but it is great for weight lost especially if you stick with the routine of it and change it every once in a while but I didn't want to argue with her about it but I know more about sports than she does, after all I am a sports graduate!

Some people do gain in their first week as the body adjusts. I am awaiting my second weigh in but my friends has just got to goal and she looks at her wake loss over a monthly period knowing that some weeks she might not do as well as others.

I lost 4lbs in my first week so it does work. Stick with it. x

Back