First WI and first SF day....

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by puddinpie, 30 March 2009 Social URL.

1. puddinpie

puddinpie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(12.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi there, I got weighed today after a week on Lipotrim and lost 11lbs so well pleased. As it is utterley disgusting I am now going onto Slimfast. Today so far Ive had a bowl of Tomato and Basil soup (M&S cafe...) with a brown roll (dry, but shouldnt really have had the carbs :( )and a sugar free jelly. For tea Im having Chicken and lots of green veg. Form tomorrow tho Im having a SF smoothie in the morning then SF bar or shake for lunch then chicken for tea again. Do both of these days sound ok to you guys as im not sure if its right. Will I keep the 11lb off already lost you think this week??? HELP! Jude x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sparkelwings

sparkelwings in my dreams!!!!!!

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi jude, to me it seems fine but i reckon the m&s soup was tasty and full of calories lol! but should all be under the 1300 cals you can have with sf and tom sounds fine but don't forget the extra 3 snacks you can have as well. as you are on another low cal diet would have thought you should keep off most of that 11lb but even if you dont at least you're eating lol!!! hope this helps in a little way even x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.