First WI - Depressed.

princess-of-power

VLCDing...again!
Hey guys.

First weigh in today. I lost 7lbs...although my pharmacist weighs us in kilos and approximated our weight in imperial numbers using a chart. Really I lost 7.5lbs. What's annoyed me is it means officially I am 12 stone now and I was desperately wanting to be in the 11's. 7lbs sucks...I lost 12lbs on CD!!! I suppose I dont have as much to lose this time but still.

Another thing is. The OH lost 14lbs!!! Im so proud of him but I wish I could have been so successful. He's only 2 stone away from goal now. Im still 3 stone away. But to be fair, Im aiming for a much lower BMI than he is.

Im sorry this is TMI but Ive also come on a period for the first time in a year. (I dont have periods because I have the Mirena Coil) and Im also spotty and seriously emotional. And my car crash yesterday didnt help.

Im so glad to be out of the muggy headedness I was feeling but Ive rolled right into a big pit of depression and its hard to get out of it.

Im sure I'll probably feel better soon but still. I dont feel as happy as I remembered these diets can make you feel in their first week.

aww hun...that is still a good weight loss, keep positive. 7lbs is loads...really, try to keep your chin up...:)

That wasnt a bad loss I had a very similar one on my first weigh in so keep positive and it will start to go down you will get to the 11's very soon

Princess...It's friggin half a stone :eek: What is there to be upset about? That is a fantastic weight loss, :) Here's to losing even more next week..Chin up! X

I know Im being silly...just being an irrational hormonal fool I guess. But I hope this week brings a nice weight loss to get me into the 11's and maybe by week 3 I will have lost a stone.

Think what's freaking me out is my wedding dress fitting will be in 6 weeks time and I wanted to be maybe in the 10's then. The ladies in the shop made me order a size 16 dress (in fact, they recommended an 18!) and I did and Im scared that despite losing weight and knowing I will be a size 12 come 11st 7lbs, it'll still fit me and I;ll look awful

God, Im really really miserable at the moment. I need to snap out of it.

Did anyone ever get this down on the diet?

hey, i think lots of us have off days...i nearly gave up today, because its TOTM for me, and i have my first WI on friday...and am worried i aint gonna lose a thing!!!...my home scales show no loss... but you have to keep going...and just stick to it! you'll be fine..you wait and see..:)

I know Im being silly...just being an irrational hormonal fool I guess. But I hope this week brings a nice weight loss to get me into the 11's and maybe by week 3 I will have lost a stone.

Think what's freaking me out is my wedding dress fitting will be in 6 weeks time and I wanted to be maybe in the 10's then. The ladies in the shop made me order a size 16 dress (in fact, they recommended an 18!) and I did and Im scared that despite losing weight and knowing I will be a size 12 come 11st 7lbs, it'll still fit me and I;ll look awful

God, Im really really miserable at the moment. I need to snap out of it.

OHHHH YES....I sure have got down on Lipotrim especially the first week, Always the hardest, And like you there has been a few weigh ins where I have been very down about also, So I know how you are feeling, But I can put my life on it come week 3 you will have lost a stone by then :) Stick with it and in 6 weeks you will look and feel amazing when you go for you're wedding dress fitting, And Congratulations with you get married sweetie..Big Hugs! :):)

half a stone is still a great loss hun well done x

7lb is good!! Especially as you have already done CD so had probably already done the fluid retention balancing which boosts most virgin TFR/VLCD dieters initial weight loss.

Seriously, dont knock 7lb, think about it, thats half a stone in a week!! You speak to any non dieter and they will say thats too much!!

(((hugs))) Keep on going...that is a great loss and I'm sure you'll be feeling better soon. I know how it is with OH's - last year my DH lost 3 stone in the same time it took me to lose 1.5, and we were both working just as hard as each other. Just the nature of life I'm afraid!
I'm not surprised you feel bad because you've got a lot going on, but this diet is going to have you feeling wonderful soon. And I bet with one more day on this you'll be in the 11s!

thats such a great weight lose for both of you hun you shouldnt just be proud of your hubbie you should be proud of yourself too xxxxxxx

also, don't stress about your dress! It can be changed right up until the last minute...and if they say it can't, take the dress somewhere else because it can.
Wedding dresses are made to the old clothes sizes - so an 18 in a wedding dress is probably like a 14 in the shops at the minute.

Back