first WI

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by first timer, 30 July 2008 Social URL.

1. first timer

first timer Full Member

Hi had my first (and last) wI today and lost 9 1/4 pound. am really pleased with this i only wish i could of stuck at it. Am starting refeed today and i feel LT has made me look at food in a different way. I nearly cheated yesterday with a bit of toast but i couldn't physically put it in my mouth. Over the last week i have been making from scratch healthy meals for my son and actually enjoy it so am going to keep it up. I have also started exercising alot this week building it into my daily life and again quite enjoyed it. i have another stone to loose and hope the added exercise and healthy eating will help me achieve this.

I just want to thank everyone for there comments and wish you all good luck in your LT journey.

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Good luck! If you only have a stone to loose im sure you will do it on a healthy lifestyle! Maybe LT was just what u needed to kick start the new you!

I wish u all the best

4. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Great loss. Good luck with refeed.

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.