• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

first wi

got my first weigh in in an hour and am nervous cos dont feel like ive lost any dont feel any different,i know i must have lost something but u always expect more and i dont want to b dissapointed.im hoping for 5 pound at least so wish me luck xx:confused:
Aw, you'll be fine hon, I had my first WI last night and I felt exactly like you do. I was convinced that I hadn't lost anything and lo and behold I lost 7lbs and inches from everywhere to boot.

Good luck and let us know how you did
x

Jaycey

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
Aw, you'll be fine hon, I had my first WI last night and I felt exactly like you do. I was convinced that I hadn't lost anything and lo and behold I lost 7lbs and inches from everywhere to boot.

Good luck and let us know how you did
x
Well done Lorrayne, I was wondering how you did. :) My first WI tonight! (I feel a bit slimmer but we'll see, I don't trust my own scales.)

well i lost 6 pounds and am really pleased with that,thought it might be a bit more as first time round lost 10 but was 4 stone heavier and ate a lot worse before x thanks everyone,roll on next week x

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
Well done! :) That was my loss first week too :D Just under a half stone is fantastic!!

well i lost 6 pounds and am really pleased with that,thought it might be a bit more as first time round lost 10 but was 4 stone heavier and ate a lot worse before x thanks everyone,roll on next week x
Well done on losing 6 lbs Sheena. It feels great doesn't it? Blow WW and losing 2lb for the first week. It really gives momentum to the diet to show a really decent weight loss from the 1st week. I am already excited for my 2nd WI next Monday lol, talk about wish your life away. Carry on the good work x

Jaycey

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
Oh my, I hope my weight loss will be as good as everyone else's - eek! (At least my hubby keeps saying I already look more streamlined and have lost weight in the face - and he's not one of those who would just say it to be nice! So something's going on......! :))

Roll on 6.30!