• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First WI!

Luci-De-Milo

is going to do this!
I was worried about today, as not only have I accidently been drinking SEMI-skimmed milk with my tea all week, it's also my TOTM....

But I lost 7lbs!! :D That's half a stone!

In addition, both last week and this week we'd been weighing myself with my boots on, so we took them off this week, and I went from 11.11 to 11.9!! So I'm only 3 stone 2lbs off target weight now :D

SO happy!! !! !!

Hope you're all getting on OK! :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Sarette

Gold Member
Brilliant start, well done! I never step ono scales with shoes on. It's my golden rule lol! xxx

Luci-De-Milo

is going to do this!
Brilliant start, well done! I never step ono scales with shoes on. It's my golden rule lol! xxx
Lol I know! I do normally but didn't want to get my potentially stinky feet out in front of my CDc last week haha, this week I didn't care!

Also, lost 2 inches from my waist!! :D

Luci, WELL DONE! 7lbs is a great loss (if I do say so myself!)! Keep it up and no more semi skimmed milk now that you know about it! Update your ticker too, thats always fun when you've lost weight!

charlotte_k

Silver Member
well done, thats really good! x x

fattyfattybumtum

soon 2 b skinnysexybumtum
well done. Fab loss. Good luck for next wk. x

leona

That's fantastic! See, and you worried that nothing was happening! Brilliant result, well done :)

What an excellent start to your diet! its a mighty boost for you! well done and keep it going xx

Well done that's a fab loss. Good luck for this week keep it up x