First WS 1/2 week weigh in

mrsbroadside

I couldn't wait until Wednesday to weigh in, my 1/2 week weigh in is 2lbs lost! I lost 2lbs last week on a 100%TS week, so I'm excited! Bmi is now 26.5 too :) :) :) so 19lbs in total in 3.5weeks

Off to go and buy some trousers for work, as mine are too big now!! Love this diet

2lb in half a week? That's ace!

I can't wait to do WS, I am going to do it for 5 days before I go away for the weekend at the end of the month when I am coming off plan. Do you find yourself getting full quickly after 'real' food?

Thanks, im only having small portions, because once u've measured carbs and calories u can't have lots. Last night I had eggs for the first time with smoked salmon, lettuce, tomatoes etc and I was very full, but I'm sure it was the eggs. Starting to feel like I don't need my 3rd pack now, but I know I have to for my nutrients etc. when's ur hol?

30th March, we are going to Germany for a long weekend Fri-Mon.

I think my first WS meal will be some eggs and slices of wafer thin ham. I'm really craving both at the moment!

That's very encouraging & good weight loss with food. I'm only day 6 so long way to go yet. Must have been lovely tasting that meal x

It was lovely thanks! I'm much happier in myself, and I've just bought 2 size 12!!!! Dresses!
I craved ham and eggs too, think its the protein, but they amazing when u have been living on liquids and bars

Back