Fish is back...again.

fayfe

Silver Member
Delighted that this is back in my life, however...

As it transpired from last year my car accident damage was much worse than originally thought to the point I have had to give up my teaching job and both movement and sitting aggravate my spine. Still we wait and hope the professionals will come up with a solution soon. Anyway I digress...

Having always had a poor relationship with food - I skip meals, sometimes I can skip all three meals in a day for days on end - much to the fretting of the o/h. I guess I'm quite lucky in that my weight hasn't fluctuated too much since the last time I was here - I'm still in the 15s - 15st6 to be exact, however, with the ongoing back issue and a holiday to Disney coming up in July I'm desperate to get some stoneage off!

What will end up happening or is the plan in my mind is to do a mix/succession of paleo, exante and juicing over the next few months. I will be starting with a modified paleo which will incorporate juicing and a focus on less meat in my diet.

So that's me for now!

Flu, psoriasis, chest infection and an ear infection summarises my time since my last post.

Being ill means weight was maintained, which is a bonus. Now onwards.

Today I'm starting the Exante and paleo mix of my phases - I'll be doing 2 Exante meals a day and a paleo meal, with the plan being the first 7 days being Exante for breakfast as that's the number of shakes I presently have in the house. I plan my meals ahead, like I do for the OH and his powerlifting so my first half of the week looks like this:

Monday:
Breakfast: Exante Vanilla
Lunch: Tuna (200g) Salad (Tomatoes, lettuce, beetroot, celery) and 2 poached eggs
Dinner: Exante Red Bean Chilli

Tuesday:
Breakfast: Exante Strawberry
Lunch: Exante Carbonara
Dinner: Tuna (200g) Salad (Tomatoes, lettuce, beetroot, celery) and 2 poached eggs

Wednesday:
Breakfast: Exante Chocolate
Lunch: Exante Curry
Dinner: Zoodles and 2 poached eggs

I find planning ahead helps when I'm not in a complete meal replacement phase so it's easier.

So 2 weeks down - one working solution, one total solution and have lost 7lbs. Slower than planned by TOTM decided it wants to intervene so I guess a 2lb loss last week was better than a gain.

This week is another total solution week and until the packs run out it'll be TS all the way now - I think the last day of it is a WS but that's because I'll have 2 packs left rather than 3. Again after that it'll be eating clean for a while and then I'll review coming back onto Exante.

As for goal weight, I don't have one as such just a goal t shirt and feeling more comfortable in clothing sizes - obvious I'm still going to weigh in because I'm a scale addict and that won't change. While I'm allowing myself a coke zero - I've popped the box where I can't reach them as I'm limiting myself to one a day.

Righty, off to hobble round B&Q to get some wallpaper samples for a wedding scrabble frame I'm doing for Saturday and some spray paint for my jewellery making...toodles!

Back