Fish oil tablets omega-3

Mis-behave

Gold Member
Does anyone use fish oil tablets while using xen?? I was told to try them for my creaky knees, and was wondering if anyone else is taking them?? I have started taking them yesterday evening before bed a couple of hours after my last xen

nope. hope they help

Mmm think it had been the reason why I felt so crook yesterday.. Took 1st tablet with evening meal on sat and of course a xen .. How stupid!!! Just didn't think about it!!!

Feel fine today and my tummy has stopped sounding like an underwater locomotive!!

Decided would take with breakfast plus no xen and see if I am ok like that! Will take xen with lunch and dinner.. The benefits of the fish oil for my creaky knees etc is meant to be great! So will try for 60 days and see if they help :)

I use Xenical and I take a fish oil capsule every single night and no problems whatsoever :) you need some fat/oil for vitimins to be absorbed so I take one with my night time multivitimin. It contains the tiniest amount of oil that (even if it could - I don't know?) will have no effect on your Xenical..erm.."process" he he. Good luck. xx

I had squeaky shoulders, so wonder if this would be any good for me? they click all the time and my knees lol.

we all sound like old crocks. i too have creaky knees, shoulders etc etc. let us know if the fish oil works.

I'll be 27 this year Poppy, Nearer 30 now than 20, and its depressing lol.

I'm 25, and my knees are shot. When i walk up the stairs they sound like popping candy ! My own fault for getting so fat, i'm surprised they havn't given up already.

well hobnobsmummy and pocket dragon i was 53 yesterday but still feel too young to feel this old!!!! but it is mostly my own fault for putting on the weight but still am looking at doing it for the last time and getting to goal.

hobnobsmummy said:
I'll be 27 this year Poppy, Nearer 30 now than 20, and its depressing lol.

Gee at 38 I feel really old now :)

I use Xenical and I take a fish oil capsule every single night and no problems whatsoever :) you need some fat/oil for vitimins to be absorbed so I take one with my night time multivitimin. It contains the tiniest amount of oil that (even if it could - I don't know?) will have no effect on your Xenical..erm.."process" he he. Good luck. xx

I haven't got the fish oil yet, but was told that it was a good idea to take a multivitamin on the xen, and to take it last thing before bed. Night time is the worst time for multivitamins usually, but because xen blocks fat (which you need to absorb the vitamins) it is the best time for us. Fish oil with the xen sounds like a good idea to me to help increase the absorbtion. Think I might get some tomorrow.

Been taking with breakfast (no xen) and have not had any issues... As yet :) knees still creaking..

It takes about 3 weeks to get into your system :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks wasn't sure how long it would take.. Just glad it's not giving me mr T issues :)

I recon these tablets are making a difference.. My knees don't creak as much walking up the stairs :)

Back