1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Red Day Fish recipes??

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by kt_baybeh, 13 April 2010 Social URL.

1. kt_baybeh

kt_baybeh Gym Addict!!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World

I am delving into the world of fish that doesnt have batter on (scary i know)

I am contemplating either cod, haddock or plaice!

Can anyone suggest a good fish recipe for a red day??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Slimming World
    I made a gorgeous Salmon dish the other week. Got the recipe from Britmums blog & posted on here raving about it!

I never really liked Salmon always thinking it was to fishy, lol, but it was sooooooooooooo good! I have bought more salmon this week so I can make it again :D

Other than that - what about getting some cod, pop it in foil & bake in the oven with some salad tomatoes & courgettes, seal the edges of the foil then you can keep it nice & moist.
  4. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    I love grilling my fish & serving it with the parsley sauce recipe I posted on here yesterday, I serve it with either roasted superfree veg or boiled run of the mill veg. I also like smoked salmon fillets cold with salad.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.