Fit Flops - anybody else got some?

Quak

Gold Member
Mine arrived at work this lunchtime so I took off my shoes and socks and put them on, I swear I could feel something working on my right leg within an hour :eek: or is that just my imagination lol

Has anyone else got some? - I got the Oasis black ones - Rubbersole are doing a sale at the mo and they were 29.99 - they have others at 24.99 but none were suitable for work cos of the colours.
Will wear them for work and see how I go, not sure about walking the dog in them as they are suede and it rains too much lol

Just the 5 pairs, lol. I wear them everywhere. I've even done our 4 mile walk in them. I've got a pair of croc flip flops, they are sooo comfy to walk in.
Now you've got some, you'll see them everywhere! I've got some black suede ones, but I've worn them so much they've gone a bit baggy, so they aren't as comfortable for any distance. x

I had to google that. LOL.

i have 2 pairs, black sequin and pink fabirc ones. i love them! i also have the reebok easytone and yes im such a princess I had to design my own ;)

I have 3 pairs and live in them,they are great.Also find I do not suffer from lower back pain when I wear them and am stood for a long time at work,I also suffer from plantar fasciitis which is very painful but get no pain at all when I wear these.
Am dreading the winter when I will have to wear shoes.
lorna x

Last edited:
Jim!! Even Steve knows what fecking fitflops are!!!! You bloke ;)

I have 3 pairs and live in them,they are great.Also find I do not suffer from lower back pain when I wear them and am stood for a long time at work,I also suffer from plantar fasciitis which is very painful but get no pain at all when I wear these.
Am dreading the winter when I will have to wear shoes.
lorna x

I saw an add on tv this week I think it's sketchers who have brought out some fit 'trainers'.

I've got some fit flops & seeing as DD does Avon I had to buy theres!!! But they are brill & so comfy.:D

I love my sketchers, I have 2 pairs. :D

Never heard of fit flops. Should I be wearing them?

I have Skechers tone ups and not sure if they work or not but as the advert says "every little helps!". Barratts were doing them cheap £27.95 (+ cashback for anyone who uses those sites) so came in around £25 that included the sparkly ones. They are comfy apart from toe post agony but luckily blisters have healed and all ok again!

Oooh, that sounds painful! What we put ourselves through!!

You're let off then Jimbo :D

Ah, but not the flip flop ones though Sharon, a pair of trainers and a pair of slip ons :)

Here's the trainers, you can see I'm wearing them. :D
IMG_0728.jpg

I bought chestnut Mukluks and have worn them every day since. They're fab and my calf muscles are developing nicely :)
I bought them direct from Fitflop. Not cheap at £135 and glad I tried them on in the shop first because I couldn't get my feet in the other type and only needed a size 4 in these.
I'm definitely getting some sandals next summer.

Back