Extra Easy fitbit whose got one and do you use it ?

faye cheshire

Silver Member
I finally decided to get the charge 2. Waiting now for it to charge so i can get walking. I thought it may be one of those fads that ppl get fed up of but reading and talking to ppl it would seem once ppl have one they can t go to bed without reaching daily goals.
Whose got one and do they use it a lot

Faye x:whacky068:

I bought one in January and I am now averaging about 50km per week, walking. Not something I ever would have done before. They are very motivating, you can customise everything via the app and set realistic goals. I am a bit obsessed with mine tbh - but absolutely a brilliant motivator for people like me who have always taken the bus, lift, car etc...

Last edited:
I know I am in my 3rd day and couldn t be without it. I sleep with ut on to see how much sleep i am getting.
I do walk anyway. I am glad to say my heart rate seems good. Going to wear it at exercise classes.
I think it will be the one thing apart from will power that will help me get to my goal
I don t log my food as i am l am on my fitness pal and have people who support me and vice versa

Back