Fitness Challenge Ideas

Bella30

Silver Member
Hi Everyone

I completed my Race For Life last Sunday and am now looking for a new fitness challenge.

I am going to South Africa for New Year and still have a lot of weight to lose so thought a new challenge will keep me motivated. I've been looking at possibly doing Pink Aerobics in October which is a 3 hour dance/aerobic event in Hyde Park, but was wondering if anyone can reccommend any other event?

Thanks xxXXxx

what form of exercise do you find the hardest physically to do?

probably running and using the rowing machine!

maybe a running challenge, something that in your mind you think is impossible to do, half marathon? or if your feeling brave a full marathon?

to me a challenge isnt something you already find easy, its something you have to really force yourself to do, something you have to push yourself past your limit to do. its a run for me too, i hate running, i havent even ran a full 5k yet, and im considering signing up for a 10k race! i would love to do a half marathon when ive worked up enough strengh and stamina to complete it- it will take a very long time but if you really want to do something, then you wont get it off your mind until its done.

when you feel your at your limit, push that bit further.... never give up :)

Last edited:
Back