Fitness games for the Wii - any recommendations?

Caz

Repeat Offender
Just wondering if anyone could recommend any active/fitness type games for the Wii? I've got Just Dance and it's great but don't want to do it so much I get bored so suggestions welcome!

Hi Caroline G, I would think about investing in a Wii Fit - the exercise games are fabulous and you can burn calories AND tone up all sorts of areas. There is also a step game on there and you can unlock new levels. It allows you to turn over to the TV whilst you are doing the 10min calorie burn step exercise so it doesn't really feel like you are doing exercise at all. With the Wii Fit you can weigh yourself every day and keep track of how you are doing. I like to do this to track how my weight fluctuates throughout the week and the scales with that are about 0.5lbs out from the scales I use at SW. You can set mini targets for yourself too! You can do aerobic exercises, toning ones, balance ones and yoga so it really is an all round game. I'm always on mine when I'm home from Uni.
My sister uses the Zumba game on the Wii and she swears by that - I don't use it because my coordination is absolutely rubbish!!! :( You don't need a Wii board for that.

Good luck! xxx

I got bored of the Wii Fit before though, that's the only problem! I might get it though, I'm getting the board, though I would need other stuff to keep me interested as well. I'm actually really enjoying Just Dance, is a pretty good workout too! Not sure my coordination is up to Zumba either unfortunately lol

Back