Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Fitness weekend - give em a go!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by beccy_bebe, 5 December 2009 Social URL.

1. beccy_bebe

beccy_bebe Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.18%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hello. This year i set myself some physical challenges, one of which was to go to a fitness weekend event. It was so brilliant that i'm on my second one this weekend - so i thought i'd shout about it. Get on one - do something different. All sorts of ages, shapes and sizes. All sorts of classes - i've been combating, dancing, spinning, pole dancing, circuit training, yoga-ing.... Plus it's self catering accom - keeps the costs down and easy to stick to SW....although obv i need to compensate for all those calories burnt off in the bar afterwards... See you at the next one! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. clairedebear

clairedebear clairedebeardekins

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.86%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Sounds interesting! Where are they held around the country?

4. beccy_bebe

beccy_bebe Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.18%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Various places - the ones i go to are a pontins near me - but check out fitness fiesta & fitness fantastic on the internet they're the two companies i've been with....Brilliant fun!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.